Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Must Win vs GB

Tailgate

Fall of Hame
We absolutely MUST win this game if we want any chance at going undefeated into our bye week.

Seriously... Lets circle the damn wagons and show the nation we can move on from losing Cush and put a whoopin on them cheese heads. Right now... It doesnt get much more important than this game coming up right now.

GO TEXANS!!!!!! :logo:

I'll be so pissed if we win ugly.

I'd rather lose outright than win ugly.

If we don't look like the Patriots, what's the point? :kitten:

Maybe Houston fans wouldn't have such big let downs after losses if they didn't have such unreasonable expectations going into games. Teams lose regular season games. Get used to it. Only two teams have ever violated that rule.

this isnt a must win but since the colts beat GB this could be intresting if colts keep winning

hell if the colts can beat GB why cant we either way outta conference game if we lose this game o well won mean much its the raven game tht will be the Biggest game of our season

Of course the reason the Jets was a must win was it was important for conference tiebreakers. If the Texans are going to win the conference tiebreaker, then at least a couple of games against the NFC teams are "must lose".

Screw the tiebreaker, just win!

Maybe Houston fans wouldn't have such big let downs after losses if they didn't have such unreasonable expectations going into games. Teams lose regular season games. Get used to it. Only two teams have ever violated that rule.

Is it wrong for us fans to want to make us number three?
:fans:

The Baltimore game is far more important than the GB game. I'm happy if we lose
Sunday nights game but go into our bye-week 6-1.

tumblr_lt1gp3XvY91qzozj1.jpg

;)

Some of you guys are missing the point, every week we had a must win thread this season, we've won. So I agree, this is a must win game.

^^^^
Everyone. Must. Read.

We live in desperate times folks, and we must act accordingly. Everyone must be armed with their nachos and favorite beverage Sunday night. This is a must win game.

I wanna know how you were the only one to get the Steeler/Titan game right in Pick 'Em...
:foottap:

Haahahaha .... I let my 20 month old baby make the picks ;)

Seriously tho... I saw how behind on points I was and figured it was a risky way to claw back a point as everyone else was going for the steelers. If this didn't work then plan B - I don't the titans to win things ... That fact coupled with the fact I usually pick wrong when I bet on teams I thought I'd bring them bad luck by betting on them(not that I believe in luck) ... If they win I get points... If they lose I'm happy as I don't want them winning things.... A win-win situation lol

Long story short... Complete guess haha

Monday was a wake up call that we luckly escaped with a win.

Hopefully Kubiak got the message, keep your foot off the brake.

Being a Texans fan of course I want to win every game but If the Texans lose this game it will not be the end of the world with GB an NFC team.

OP is absolutely right! Texans have to win! If they get beat by GB, that means that the Colts will beat the Texans because the Colts played Green Bay and won, thus meaning that the Colts are better than the Texans because they beat the team that the Texans couldn't beat, which is Green Bay, who lost to the Colts which in return means....

I'm dizzy....I can't breathe.....I need to lay down...

LOL at the people who've been posting here since the beginning of the season and still don't understand the primordial need of some posters to fulfill their superstition. It's helping them and not hurting you. What's the problem?

LOL at the people who've been posting here since the beginning of the season and still don't understand the primordial need of some posters to fulfill their superstition. It's helping them and not hurting you. What's the problem?

I think we can apply that line of thinking to ever post in this thread.

We're playing at home, I feel better about this game than the Jets. The house will be ROCKIN!

Y'all make it loud. I'm in San Fran this weekend representing. Y'all should have plenty of time to get medicated before the game.

Btw this is not a must win but it would look nice.

I'll be so pissed if we win ugly.

I'd rather lose outright than win ugly.

If we don't look like the Patriots, what's the point? :kitten:

This is ridiculous:vincepalm:

I'd rather win each game ugly as a mf'r than to lose.

Not saying we're going undefeated, just saying you play to win the game, you play to win the game, HELLO.:splits:

365921.jpg

This is ridiculous:vincepalm:

I'd rather win each game ugly as a mf'r than to lose.

Not saying we're going undefeated, just saying you play to win the game, you play to win the game, HELLO.:splits:

365921.jpg

FYI: When someone places the image of a kitten batting a ball of yarn, at the end of a post, it means that the poster was just KIDDING.

Gear down.

We absolutely MUST win this game if we want any chance at going undefeated into our bye week.

Seriously... Lets circle the damn wagons and show the nation we can move on from losing Cush and put a whoopin on them cheese heads. Right now... It doesnt get much more important than this game coming up right now.

GO TEXANS!!!!!! :logo:

I disagree that this is a must win game. It's arguably the toughest team we have faced, but a must win?? GB is 2-3, even though they should be 3-2, but if that is the case every game is a must win game.

If we lose this game and it's rather close I don't think it is a big deal at all. THe Texans will have to lose eventually. Losing sometimes wakes a team up. Not that we need it really, but I don't think that a loss to the Packers is some major downfall to where it's a "must win."

Back