Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Moss

It looks like Moss got out of this one. I geuss that is par for the course when it comes to athletes being responsible for their actions. :mad:

rittenhouserobz said:
It looks like Moss got out of this one. I geuss that is par for the course when it comes to athletes being responsible for their actions. :mad:

Athletes being held responsible for their actions? This is america. You can get away with murder.

Bo Jackson
jason williams (maybe not)

LMFAO in this conuntry if you are an athlete you can get out of any "bind" you get into. I was watching sportscenter and they were talking about the Jason Williams case. They started saying he has been convicted of 6 out of 8 charges. Then they said the jury cannot decided on the other 2 charges, and if they come to the conclusion that he is innocent of the last 2 charges he can get off with PROBATION. I love this country it is my home but we need to make a change on how we take care of Athlete's who think they are better then everyone.

O.J Simpson #2 LMFAO

One Word - KOBE

Not only do the athletes get away with it. But some (KOBE) even get hyped up about their poor long day in court, then have to ride in a little bitty private jet and are amazingly still able to play a good basketball game that night. Boo-Hoo.

I agree BigTex, I love this country, but something needs to change. :mad:

Not only do the athletes get away with it. But some (KOBE) even get hyped up about their poor long day in court, then have to ride in a little bitty private jet and are amazingly still able to play a good basketball game that night. Boo-Hoo.

I know that's right. I can't stand that POS Kobe Bryant. Why devote that much time to a story like that? They make him out to be a hero, which IMO is sad. Even if it was consensual, he still cheated on his wife and little daughter, and still is relegated to POS status in my book. :mad:

We still have Jamal Lewis's case and see the outcome of that...although we can already anticipate the ruling, LOL. :rolleyes:

SBTexans08 said:
We still have Jamal Lewis's case and see the outcome of that...although we can already anticipate the ruling, LOL. :rolleyes:
JL will be a free man when the season starts. Mark my words.

Jayson Williams was found innocent of manslaughter today but found guilty of tampering with evidence and witnesses. they said he will likely appeal the smaller charges now.

Lenard Little needs to be banned from the NFL and forgot about. This is an intresting story. If my memory serves me correct did he now kill and innocent person or maybe two while driving drunk? Did he not only get a few days in jail, NFL suspension, and a Fine? Yet he once again is pulled over for DWI. This man needs to be taken care of as if he is a regular person just like the rest of us

BigTex said:
Lenard Little needs to be banned from the NFL and forgot about. This is an intresting story. If my memory serves me correct did he now kill and innocent person or maybe two while driving drunk? Did he not only get a few days in jail, NFL suspension, and a Fine? Yet he once again is pulled over for DWI. This man needs to be taken care of as if he is a regular person just like the rest of us

Sad thing is probably nothing really bad will happen to Little again, At most a fine, and suspended a few games. Even worse, he'll probably make money off of it. Some liquor company will make him their spokesperson, " This is the brand of Whiskey I choose before I go driving" (I know not funny, but that is how bad it seems at times. :mad: )

Back