Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

merry freaking x-mass

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
dear santa casserly,

i know its a bit early to ask for such things because we havent even made it to thanksgiving ,but ive got brusies and shellshock already. i guess i cant help myself.

1st........what i want really really bad is an at least average offensive line. funny how when we started out that was supposed to be the strength of our team....never has panned out. mostly i want a new center. mckinney sucks.

2nd.......i like earl....can you please keep brown off the field?

3rd.......faggins isnt good enough to be a 3rd cb. can we draft a cb with decent size (6'1 or better) please?

4th.......foreman showed how bad in pass coverage he is...can we try somebody new...or draft a rookie there?

5th.......we sure could use a real tightend...one that dosent let the defense know wether we're gonna run or pass.

6th.......we need a young stud defensive lineman. the run d stinks ,and it might help to keep them fresh into the 4th quarter.

7th.......let bradford walk. im tired of his dropped passes.

8th.......can we try and do that hitch thing again with a.j.? seemed like it was working when we tried it.

9th.......will someone please tell me what a screen pass is? i hear it might help when we face an aggresive deffense.

10th.......did i mention i wanted an offensive line? mckinney sux. they all sucked today but mckinney pretty much always sux.

11th.......can you use your infinite power to make randy cross go away?

well i guess thats it. thanks a lot santa...some help........ANYHELP...would be greatly appreciated.

sincerly,
david carr

ps: i left cookies and milk for you by the fireplace...and i'll have a lot more waiting for you come draft day (i hope.)

yea that was bad playcalling!Colts were up 35 and was passing.We were down 35 and running the ball????????????

Back