Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27

FILO_girl

I'm not here
Ok, I am trying to be good by staying out of the team threads. *halo*

I will try to make the Monkey meat again, should call it Catgut but no one will try it (Monkey meat has many scratching their heads before tasting anyway).
:thinking:

No kitty litter cake, its too hot and humid to make it (same with the Texans crunch, have to wait until after Turkey day or it ruins it).

Texans tea will make its requested return, the experiment didn't meet our expectations so back to the tried and true (and mega asked for).
That alone should get Roc smiling...
:winky:

What are the rest of all y'all doing?

I will try to make the Monkey meat again, should call it Catgut but no one will try it (Monkey meat has many scratching their heads before tasting anyway).

No kitty litter cake, its too hot and humid to make it (same with the Texans crunch, have to wait until after Turkey day or it ruins it).

Texans tea will make its requested return, the experiment didn't meet our expectations so back to the tried and true (and mega asked for).

It ain't hard to make Roc smile...

The Monkey meat is in the fridge getting happy:dancer:

Our group will be grilling up some fajitas and doing the TexMexican thing this week. We bought a cordless Margaritaville blender that makes a damn good frozen rita and other frozen drinks, so we'll be serving those, along with some XX and some frozen Mojitos..For breakfast, just some mimosas and some pastry outside of the gate...

Our group will be grilling up some fajitas and doing the TexMexican thing this week. We bought a cordless Margaritaville blender that makes a damn good frozen rita and other frozen drinks, so we'll be serving those, along with some XX and some frozen Mojitos..For breakfast, just some mimosas and some pastry outside of the gate...

Don't forget your :hobie:

Where are you guys located in the yellow. I would like to walk over on Sunday between like 9-10. I also really want to see that Shot Gun 30 group.

Wow...frozen mojitos? I know a tall blonde gal that would love to hang out with you.
Is she coming? Her and I can go over and hang with Hobie and his frozen Mojitos...I may bring along some Texans Tea for consumption too. :shades:

I am also making a sort of sweet and sour Smokies concoction that sounds down right yummy. :cow:

Is she coming? Her and I can go over and hang with Hobie and his frozen Mojitos...I may bring along some Texans Tea for consumption too. :shades:

I am also making a sort of sweet and sour Smokies concoction that sounds down right yummy. :cow:

Not this one either....I just found one of my old buddies lives near me so we are gonna hit this one.

I know she's coming for the Mon Night game...heck...even the Mrs says shes coming too.

Balloon_rises.gif

Back