Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Looking for other Fans around Portland, Oregon

Wolfiegrrl

Fan of NFC Seahawks & AFC Texans
Hey Y'all. I'm wondering how many Texans Fans are in my neck of the woods. I've been in the Portland area since 1997, but haven't found too many other fans. I wanted to find a place to get together and watch the games this year. And honestly, I'm tired of spending $200 on NFL Sunday Ticket to watch the games at home with just my family.

Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

I was curious if you found anything out about other Texans fans in the Portland area? There's no responses to the thread, but I'm hoping you got something. I was trying to track down a bar or something to mix up my Sundays from just watching the games at home with my fiance.

I haven't yet. You're the first to respond. I'm excited that the Texans will be playing in Seattle this year. I missed out the last time.

I'm planning on going to that game, I've got some local friends that are Seahawks fans and some friends that live in Houston coming to join us. No way in hell we'll all be able to sit in the same area, but it should be a good time. It's the other 15 games I need to figure something out for. :) I'll probably end up getting the Sunday Ticket again, but I totally agree it's not ideal. Sometimes I'll see people driving around with a Texans sticker or something on their car, but it's hard to pull over people on the freeway without those flashing lights.

That is very true. I had a gentleman honk at me a few weeks ago and show me his Texans Hat. I had a Logo Magnet on my SUV. It was great! I'll look at more options again this year before deciding to do the Sunday Ticket or not.

As for the game, my brother is a huge 'Hawks fan, man I would love nothing more than to go up there and have our team kick some tail. :). Tickets are hella crazy. $250 for nosebleeds the last time I looked.

Yeah, the price is hard to swallow, but the way I look at it is the Texans don't come to Seattle often. It's been 12 years since it last happened, so if I look at it spread over 12 years I can justify the cost. Plus it's still a lot cheaper than paying for a weekend in Houston + tickets. Though watching a game surrounded by Texans fans is a hell of a lot more fun.

Back