Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Let’s Welcome Danielle Hunter

On a serious note with Hunter and Anderson this could very well be the scariest QB threat due in the league. You can't double team both and QBs better learn to throw the ball as soon as it touches their hands because these boys won't let them hold it. God I wished we played Cleveland next year, would love to see Anderson and Hunter help Watson get a massage all the way to the ground.

On a serious note with Hunter and Anderson this could very well be the scariest QB threat due in the league. You can't double team both and QBs better learn to throw the ball as soon as it touches their hands because these boys won't let them hold it. God I wished we played Cleveland next year, would love to see Anderson and Hunter help Watson get a massage all the way to the ground.
Plus getting inside pressure from Autry and hopefully Newton on 3rd downs will be lethal.

Texanballer when it’s time to create a welcome thread

giphy.gif

Hunter is coming off a season in which he racked up 16.5 sacks and 4 forced fumbles (both career highs) while leading the NFL with 23 TFL. He's logged double digit sacks 5 times since coming into the League in 2015.....with 4 coming in the past 5 years!
Yeah he's def a beast and will create havoc on the opposite end of WA Jr. Got two high motor guys crashing the ends...no way a team can afford to double team either one of them now. And hopefully with Autry playing inside; the pocket will collapse at the snap of the ball.

Yeah he's def a beast and will create havoc on the opposite end of WA Jr. Got two high motor guys crashing the ends...no way a team can afford to double team either one of them now. And hopefully with Autry playing inside; the pocket will collapse at the snap of the ball.

The pass rush has been addressed. DeMeco wants to create a rush with 4. He’s got 3 guys now who have a high likelihood of winning their matchups and creating pressure. This pass rush will rival any team’s in the league and make the secondary look even better.

If Ward can stay healthy and keep everyone aligned on the back end QBs are going to have a heck of a time finding the soft spots in this defense. I know that’s a big ask so for me safety is still a priority. I would love a smart ready made player like Tyler Nubin to become a Texan. A QB of the defense. Could be paired with Ward this season and move Pitre to nickel role/3rd safety packages. If/when Ward gets hurt bump Pitre up.

Put Fiske next to Autry on passing downs and that's a fearsome front 4. If you want to stop the run put Settle and Davis in. Man Ryans has done what he wanted to do and has really improved the front 7.

Think we're gonna see a lot more QBs making mistakes trying to get the ball out as fast as possible because if they don't Anderson and Hunter WILL find them. I'm actually reminded of another conversation regarding QB pass speed and that Mahomes is regularly over 3 seconds holding the ball. Be hard to do that with this duo chasing you even for him. If Flacco ends up playing for Dolts this year wonder if he will have PTSD from the playoff game. 😁

Last edited:
Think we're gonna see a lot more QBs making mistakes trying to get the ball out as fast as possible because if they don't Anderson and Hunter WILL find them. I'm actually reminded of another conversation regarding QB pass speed and that Mahomes is regularly over 3 seconds holding the ball. Be hard to do that with this duo chasing you even for him. If Flacco ends up playing for Dolts this year wonder if he will have PTSD from the playoff game. 😁
Just remember that in 3 SB's the Chiefs have had zero holding calls against them

Back