Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Late summer...

Trowbridge

Practice Squad
Lace 'em up tight...

I can't wait for the time when all the talk is over and all communication is entirely physical. When they take the field it's going to be so sweet...The grass is so green, the hitting, the spitting, the brutish reality of this art...I mean sport.

Huh?

I cant wait either. What made my day is when I heard Vandeemer on SR610 say that he heard at the University of Miami campus, where all former Canes practice and where Vandy use to work, AJ was burning everybody. All the other players would all be tired and AJ was still going hard and not even out of breath on the sprints and Vandy also said that AJ looked a whole lot stronger.

Hayes could burn everyone, but he had to catch the ball first. I hope AJ has been working hard on his receiving skills as well. He really has all of the physical talent needed to be something special. He has a real good attitude to go along with the rest of it. We have been hearing similar stories about all of our players. I'm really looking forward to see what starts happening at the training camp. I guess there are 30 more days to go. Boy, that's too long.

I too am ready for the training camps to start. I read and reread all the stuff out there not once or twice but three times. It is time to play. idonno:

I cant wait either. Man I'm so anxious i even got nfl network and i watch all the time but they dont really show anything about the texans. so i cant wait till mini camp starts. It will be like christmas in july.

I just finished my 2K4 Football appearance schedule. Everything worked perfect for seeing all of my favorites except the Thursday Bucs vs Texans preseason game. :jam:

Well, we can now count weeks rather than months until training camp begins and we can start to really see what we've got in all these rookies.

Seems most of the publications show us now ready to compete, with the talent across the board to win the game on any field at anytime. However, they still see us at 7-9, bringing up the rear in our division. I rather think we will be at least 8-8, with a chance, if things break properly for us, to win 10 games this year.

Ive got a question that Im not sure many will be able to answer unless they're from the area. I'm going to Texas State next year as a freshman in San Marcos, and while I'll be coming here for almost all the home games because of season tickets, does anyone know if they show the Texans games in San Marcos? Or will I have to drive to Houston for those as well?

Im sure they show them in some sports bars in SM but didn't know if they would be on regular TV over there.

ledzeppelin269 said:
Ive got a question that Im not sure many will be able to answer unless they're from the area. I'm going to Texas State next year as a freshman in San Marcos, and while I'll be coming here for almost all the home games because of season tickets, does anyone know if they show the Texans games in San Marcos? Or will I have to drive to Houston for those as well?

Im sure they show them in some sports bars in SM but didn't know if they would be on regular TV over there.
I have a friend that goes to San Marcos, she doesnt watch a lot of football, but she might know. The only problem is that she is in Germany right now with her parents. I'll send her an email for you....

but my guess is they will show most of the games because it is the state of Texas so you are zoned to get either a Boys or Texans game and the Cowboys are usually on FOX and the Texans are usually on CBS so you might miss one or two....

ledzeppelin269 said:

All the games will be on CBS in San Marcos... with two exceptions: GB- on ESPN... Minnesota will be on FOX... It is possible, depending on the Cowboys' schedule, that the Minnesota game will not be televised in San Marcos. However, all others definitely will. I'm in Austin and we share the same TV market.

Alright thanks for the help - I would lose my mind if I woke up sunday morning and suddenly couldn't find the game really quick

Back