Ambry Thomas CB Michigan
Kelvin Joseph CB Kentucky
Peyton Turner Edge UH
Jamar Jefferson RB Oregon St.
Jaelon Darden WR North Texas
B.J. Foster S Texas
Brady Christensen OT BYU
David Moore OG Grambling
I like Ambry Thomas, but I’ve seen some draft sites that have him rated as a 3-4th round prospect.

I really like Darden too. I think he’s underrated.

I need to research Turner. Did you watch him play at UH? What do you like about him?

I like Ambry Thomas, but I’ve seen some draft sites that have him rated as a 3-4th round prospect.

I really like Darden too. I think he’s underrated.

I need to research Turner. Did you watch him play at UH? What do you like about him?

How late is late? I see Thomas going in the 4th or top of the 5th.

I only saw Turner at the Sr Bowl. He appears to be vry athletic and plays hard. Some of our UH alums can give us a better idea of how talented Turner is. GWallaia?

A late round RB to consider, Michigan's Chris Evans.

873049490.jpg.jpg

A 5th year Senior, Evans got lost in the shuffle at Ann Arbor, missing the 2019 season with academic issues. Evans is not too small, 5'11" 215 lbs, and a track star (hurdles & long jump) in high school. Is a good receiver and has played special teams (was a special teams coach for local HS in his suspended season). Watch his balance in traffic and ability to get small and explode thru the hole in this video.

A late round RB to consider, Michigan's Chris Evans.

873049490.jpg.jpg

A 5th year Senior, Evans got lost in the shuffle at Ann Arbor, missing the 2019 season with academic issues. Evans is not too small, 5'11" 215 lbs, and a track star (hurdles & long jump) in high school. Is a good receiver and has played special teams (was a special teams coach for local HS in his suspended season). Watch his balance in traffic and ability to get small and explode thru the hole in this video.

They said he was one of the better RB's at the Sr Bowl

I'd take him and Trey Sermon RD4 and beyond if both are on the board. I think the Texans would solve their RB issues in one draft.

Back