Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Ladies, and Gentlemen, our arm strength problems with Matt Schaub is fixed.

Better yet, have him P for K, because his punts suck.

Hartmann's dropped a couple within the 10 the last couple games ..... I almost started a thread about how well he's played .....:boogereater:

Hell of an upgrade over Turk (who got cut from Jax) or that dude from Le'Bears ....errr Da Bears.

Hartman is doing his job and has some upswing because he's old enough to be Turk's son .

Hartman has a strong leg and should be fine .

He could be a weapon in some trickery.

I wish our coach would be more willing to do that kind of stuff. I don't generally agree with the "Kubiak calls a conservative game" critics so far as X's and O's go, but I do wish he'd be more bold with "trickery."

Anyone remember the last time we ran a fake punt or a surprise onsides kick?

Ah yeah, the infamous "Brown Noise"

On second thought lets just let Schaub keep throwing.

Hartmann's dropped a couple within the 10 the last couple games ..... I almost started a thread about how well he's played .....:boogereater:

Hell of an upgrade over Turk (who got cut from Jax) or that dude from Le'Bears ....errr Da Bears.

He does well if he has to punt around the 50, but he always seems to punt short if we punt back in our own territory.

He may be better than what we could have had, but I would like a different punter.

I'm just guessing here, but you strike me as the type of guy who would have complained had the Texans kept Maynard or Turk.

Good luck figuring out what "type" of guy I am, I'd really make your head swim in a nice political religious discussion.

And I do think he's better than those 2, I have just seen too many weak punts by him that have caused the other team to have great field position.

I think we can find someone better next season, hopefully.

Good luck figuring out what "type" of guy I am, I'd really make your head swim in a nice political religious discussion.

And I do think he's better than those 2, I have just seen too many weak punts by him that have caused the other team to have great field position.

I think we can find someone better next season, hopefully.

Probably, I'm not very bright!

His arm strength sure looked like a problem on that bomb to Jacoby....what was that about a 55 yard dime that even Dropsy McNoHands couldn't bobble? With 2 goliaths bearing down him? Yeah but don't let that get in the way of you idiots perpetuating this retarded notion. Too bad there isn't of video of him clowning around with a running headstart to uncork one.

He could be a weapon in some trickery.

I wish our coach would be more willing to do that kind of stuff. I don't generally agree with the "Kubiak calls a conservative game" critics so far as X's and O's go, but I do wish he'd be more bold with "trickery."

Anyone remember the last time we ran a fake punt or a surprise onsides kick?

Woah woah woah, whats this trick play shenanigens?

I'm sorry but outside of that bad punt vs. NO...he's been great. I don't know what DBCooper is watching, but Hartmann is that dude.

I am glad he is on our team. That was a great throw. Can he throw it wearing a jersey though? Taking his shirt off was a very... guido move.

I'm sorry but outside of that bad punt vs. NO...he's been great. I don't know what DBCooper is watching, but Hartmann is that dude.

I didn't see the Steelers or the Ravens game, maybe he showed everyone something in those 2 games that I haven't seen.

Dude needs to work on his kickoffs. Every other one is a line drive. Kubiak got pissed last game and sent Rackers in to do kickoffs.

Ok, I'm going to watch the punting game really close today, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because everyone is convinced he's playing so well.

The first 2 punts were nice.

Back