Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kris Brown

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
So I've been a long believer...played fantasy for 18 years now....that kickers don't matter much. Last year the Top 10 had about 20 pts between them over a full season. But last week I decided to switch from who I drafted to Brown just on bye week...Week 10 so I won't have to use a replacement kicker before then. It screwed me. Now I am really wondering about the offense. Would you keep Brown as a fantasy kicker?He has always been consistent and hits from past 50. I think this week could be 15-12 with a ton of FGs/

So I've been a long believer...played fantasy for 18 years now....that kickers don't matter much. Last year the Top 10 had about 20 pts between them over a full season. But last week I decided to switch from who I drafted to Brown just on bye week...Week 10 so I won't have to use a replacement kicker before then. It screwed me. Now I am really wondering about the offense. Would you keep Brown as a fantasy kicker?He has always been consistent and hits from past 50. I think this week could be 15-12 with a ton of FGs/

KB has helped me win many times over the years. If our Texans continue to have problems in the "red zone" Kris will get plenty of chances to help your team. I agree with your assessment of the score this week also. Could very well be FG week. I'd play him if I was you, I am. I'm debating whether to bench AJ (shutter.) lol I have OD and was thinking he might be the "go to" guy this week. It's hell playing Texan players. :rolleyes: Not sure if I can bench AJ though! What to do ?? lol

KB has helped me win many times over the years. If our Texans continue to have problems in the "red zone" Kris will get plenty of chances to help your team. I agree with your assessment of the score this week also. Could very well be FG week. I'd play him if I was you, I am. I'm debating whether to bench AJ (shutter.) lol I have OD and was thinking he might be the "go to" guy this week. It's hell playing Texan players. :rolleyes: Not sure if I can bench AJ though! What to do ?? lol

Bench AJ then! Murphys Law states that if you bench him, he'll have a 150-yard, 2 touchdown day! Lol, I've got him as well, but theres no way I can put him on the bench....both because hes AJ, and also a lack of backup starting WRs. Kris should be a good starter this week though. I'm just hoping our offense gets going, as I've two Schaubs, an AJ and an OD spread across my two teams...

Thanks for the responses. I also feel hexed for breaking my law and changing kickers so if I drop him he will have 4 50 yarders. I think this has the making of a FG game.

Bench AJ then! Murphys Law states that if you bench him, he'll have a 150-yard, 2 touchdown day! Lol, I've got him as well, but theres no way I can put him on the bench....both because hes AJ, and also a lack of backup starting WRs. Kris should be a good starter this week though. I'm just hoping our offense gets going, as I've two Schaubs, an AJ and an OD spread across my two teams...

If I knew that would help us beat the meatballs, I'd do it in a heartbeat! lol

Back