Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Kenny Brit

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Ok, first of all I had someone draft for me as I was away on business. He picked up Kenny Brit, pretty late in the draft.

I expected Brit not to contribute much early in the season, but it's week 8.

Should I hold on to him, killing a roster spot, or should I drop him & pick up someone else who might pay off in the future?

My WRs are Brandon Marshall, Lance Moore, & James Jones. I've also got Stevie Johnson, Santana Moss, & Chris Givens.

I'm really hurting for running backs, would love to find a diamond in the rough. I've got Chris Johnson, Ryan Matthews, & Alex Green.

I'm set up pretty good for the bye weeks, pretty much just fishing now.

Cut the dead weight. Bench spots have a value all their own. I would guess by the rest of your wr talent britt isnt starting 4 you anyway. Shop him or cut him. You cant find a rb diamond in the rough without bench spots. Say good bye and dont look back. Winning a league means making shrewd decisions sometimes.

I usually don't give Fantasy advice because I don't generally want the guys I play with to know how I'm thinking but on this one I think Locker to Britt will be clicking when the Meatballs are out of the race and they are throwing it around with nothing to lose at the end of the year....keep him for the fantasy playoffs. He's a starter (WR1) and when Locker comes back I bet they work on their chemistry for next season and will haul in some late year garbage time TD's. Britt is coming off an injury and he has a noodle armed guy slinging him the ball right now. He looks rusty but he gets lots of targets.

20 receptions 209 yards 1 td. Thats about half the production or less then most of the other wr's on your roster. Keep in mind though, your getting advice from someone (me) whos 3-5 and just cut greg jennings ; )

Good luck whatever you decide.

8 receptions. 143 yards. Not bad. I can admit when i'm wr*cough*ong. I will say we had to wait a while to see that kinda production though. :clap: Kudos.

8 receptions. 143 yards. Not bad. I can admit when i'm wr*cough*ong. I will say we had to wait a while to see that kinda production though. :clap: Kudos.

He's a bad ass & Kendal Wright will be soon as well. If they could get a QB & an OC, the Titans are going to be dangerous.

The guy is a bum. Maybe a good QB would help him out but until then the guy is a bum who puts up 1-2 good games a season.

JMHO

Back