Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jets sign Dalvin Cook to one year 8.6 million deal.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Can't wait to watch that whole thing implode..

Just want Aaron to play 65% of the season, so the Packers get a 1st round pick as the final piece of the trade instead of 2nd round pick if he plays less than 65% of season.

OneTeamOneNation
PackersNation!

I'm surprised he consented to be the backup
I think he'll split carries with Breece Hall, who just came off the PUP list today from his ACL injury last year. That's a pretty good deal for Cook to be a back up or split carries for 1 year. The downside is he will be 1 year older when seeking a longer term deal in the future.

This should work out for both of them and the Jets. I'm starting to believe in this team.
Your post hasn't aged well.
I am just happy the 2024 2nd round pick we get from the Jets is going to be a high second round pick.

200w.gif

LOL! Right, I was assuming Rodgers would rupture his achilles on the 1st series of the year. And Zac Wilson would be QB.

Keep the jokes coming, we need more laughter here.
You said it would work out well for the Jets and Dalvin Cook. I said I couldn't wait to watch the whole thing implode.

I was right and you were completely clueless. It's ok. Don't be embarrassed and try to spin it.

You said it would work out well for the Jets and Dalvin Cook. I said I couldn't wait to watch the whole thing implode.

I was right and you were completely clueless. It's ok. Don't be embarrassed and try to spin it.

Embarrassed by what? Your left field guess being better than his left field guess? With your recent crystal ball readings, how's the lottery worked out for you?

Embarrassed by what? Your left field guess being better than his left field guess? With your recent crystal ball readings, how's the lottery worked out for you?
Done well in the "lottery" actually. $250,000 I won about 10 years ago. Have not bought a lottery ticket in a while. Thanks for reminding me.

Said where? In your head 4 months after the fact? That post was about as idiotic as all your others

Back