Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jets menu?

Gourmet Burgers with blue cheese, grilled jalapenos, bacon and jalepeno cheese rolls. Grilled veggies, pasta salad, and sausage filled mushroom caps. At the gate, we will have kolachies and mamosas/coffee...
Not sure what the rest of the group is bringing, but thats what I will have available..Oh, and beer, and crown and coke.

Gourmet Burgers with blue cheese, grilled jalapenos, bacon and jalepeno cheese rolls. Grilled veggies, pasta salad, and sausage filled mushroom caps. At the gate, we will have kolachies and mamosas/coffee...
Not sure what the rest of the group is bringing, but thats what I will have available..Oh, and beer, and crown and coke.

You seem to be knowledgeable fella.... I am looking at buying a new juice extractor. I found one that if you fill out 1,075 forms you can get the deluxe model with free shipping but the offer expires in 9 days but the better deal I feel is save 895,999.00 Box Tops for Kids + my social security number minus my first born child. What is your advice?

Signed torn and confused,

:diapher:

You seem to be knowledgeable fella.... I am looking at buying a new juice extractor. I found one that if you fill out 1,075 forms you can get the deluxe model with free shipping but the offer expires in 9 days but the better deal I feel is save 895,999.00 Box Tops for Kids + my social security number minus my first born child. What is your advice?

Signed torn and confused,

:diapher:

T&C,
If you feel that the time it takes to fill out said forms, that the offer of the deluxe model along with the savings of free shipping included, I would indeed go for that offer, but I would say get your ass to start filling those out, you'll be pressed to get them all completed in time. Now, with that being said, all that to save yourself $19.95 is a bit more than I would want to do. One thing I forgot to ask, if you were to call in the next 20 minutes, would there be a slap chop or some free dinner coupon included?
And the offer of saving the box tops, that is a scam right off the bat, so I would stay away from that, as I feel you would be one of many who would be taken for a ride..
I hope my advice on this helps you, and don't hesitate to come back here and seek more of my knowledge if you have anything else...

Looks like we are doing, "NEW YORK" strips, a potatoe casserole, beans, and a salad...... and of course miss diaz will bring her breakfast tacos with home made tortillas for breakfast.

$4.29 Brats
$1.79 Sauerkraut (opefully lasts all season)
$3.29 Deli mustard (ditto)
$2.49 White corn tortillas
$1.17 Bag of Ice
$29.99 Bottle of Jameson

That's how it's done on the cheap.

Go Texans.

$4.29 Brats
$1.79 Sauerkraut (opefully lasts all season)
$3.29 Deli mustard (ditto)
$2.49 White corn tortillas
$1.17 Bag of Ice
$29.99 Bottle of Jameson

That's how it's done on the cheap.

Go Texans.

*High five*
Less is more, my friend....less is more....:dancer:

Hmm...Hobie has a crown and some coke...may have to go check that one out!
:shades:

:hobie: wanted me to invite everyone over to his tailgate because he is cooking up 48 filets and he will be showing off his brand spanking new painted Bison Horns that will be attached to his motorcyle helmet :fans:

I don't mind you inviting everyone to my area, shoot, a lot of people on here have been there and have enjoyed it...and they are welcome any time..NOW, as for you making fun of my helmet, please get it right, they are viking horns.. what the heck is a bison horn??? Please get that right next time !

I don't mind you inviting everyone to my area, shoot, a lot of people on here have been there and have enjoyed it...and they are welcome any time..NOW, as for you making fun of my helmet, please get it right, they are viking horns.. what the heck is a bison horn??? Please get that right next time !

beanie.jpg

Hobie, if you keep playing ignorant then the next pictures I will have to post will be the multiple shots that I have of you adorning your new look for the year :photos::cow:

Back