Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

JAX - Need a P - I - C ...

texan0305

Waterboy
Hey guys was wondering if anyone was going to Jacksonville solo, if so I would like to pair up for the game. I'm currently looking at tix through the NFL Ticket Exchange for section 133 Row A, if your interesting in pairing up let me know.

The original plan for my self was to sit with my buddies in row B but unfortunately they were only able to obtain 3 tix leaving an odd man out...so with that being said I would LOVE to 1 up my friends and sit a row ahead of them. Lol if your interested and love to 1 up people let me know.

Eddie Hassan

Hey guys was wondering if anyone was going to Jacksonville solo, if so I would like to pair up for the game. I'm currently looking at tix through the NFL Ticket Exchange for section 133 Row A, if your interesting in pairing up let me know.

The original plan for my self was to sit with my buddies in row B but unfortunately they were only able to obtain 3 tix leaving an odd man out...so with that being said I would LOVE to 1 up my friends and sit a row ahead of them. Lol if your interested and love to 1 up people let me know.

Eddie Hassan

Row A is up my alley Eddie. I can do that.

Back