Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jacoby Jones' fantasy value

Mr. White

Retired OLine Coach
I'm thinking about dumping Eddie Kennison. The Chiefs' offense is suspect. Not to mention that he probably won't be WR1 for very long. Even if he is, their vertical passing game is a cause for concern.

I think that Jones could be a good reserve WR because of what he can do after he makes the catch. He could be a good Flex WR/RB because it looks like they might work him into some trick plays. I think that he'll put up better numbers than Kevin Walter even if Walter gets the starts.

I've got until tomorrow night to pull the trigger, but I'm trying to not look at my roster through steel blue glasses. But he's making it hard.

I have him on my team, especially after last night's performance. Him, Daniels, and AJ are the only Texans I have on my squad.

I'm thinking about dumping Eddie Kennison. The Chiefs' offense is suspect. Not to mention that he probably won't be WR1 for very long. Even if he is, their vertical passing game is a cause for concern.

I think that Jones could be a good reserve WR because of what he can do after he makes the catch. He could be a good Flex WR/RB because it looks like they might work him into some trick plays. I think that he'll put up better numbers than Kevin Walter even if Walter gets the starts.

I've got until tomorrow night to pull the trigger, but I'm trying to not look at my roster through steel blue glasses. But he's making it hard.

Believe it or not I dropped Kennison for Jones last night in my league.

Probably more of a homer-ish move than anything, that and the Chiefs will be awful and there wasn't anyone else with the upside of Jones around.

yeah, I was in the middle of my draft the other night. He scored his second TD right around the 10th rd. I jumped on him as soon as it was my pick!!:texflag:

Back