Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I'm sorry..... Sad! Overwhlemed and Devastated!

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
My Blew Crew brother TedC and Kat informed me that we recently lost someone we all dearly loved!! RIP Marcie aka Diapher!! My heart is torn but thoughts and prayers to Mike and the kids.... Love YOU!!! We'll figure out a way to honor you in the rafters of Blue Crew!

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
Wow, so sorry to hear that. I remember her visiting the Blue Crew a few times when I had season tix and was an active member. Will definitely pray for her and her family.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Wig, the news totally caught me off guard! BTW, TedC & Kat (they were the ones that hit me up with "Diapher" aka Marcie news) hit me with 2 other bad news stories... I'm not going to go into here but WTF???? DUDE, what was supposed to be Troy's and Karen's annual "Pre-Tailgaiting" party for me turned into a bad...... BAD DAY!!

Gonna make it to a game this year?

michaelm

vox nihili
Wig, the news totally caught me off guard! BTW, TedC & Kat (they were the ones that hit me up with "Diapher" aka Marcie news) hit me with 2 other bad news stories... I'm not going to go into here but WTF???? DUDE, what was supposed to be Troy's and Karen's annual "Pre-Tailgaiting" party for me turned into a bad...... BAD DAY!!

Gonna make it to a game this year?
This is indeed sad news. Marcie was probably the first TT member that I ever met in person at a draft party years ago. I wasn't close to her, but we would always stop and chat when we ran into each other at the game. Super sweet lady.

By the way, how have you been Bill? Haven't seen you in a minute.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
"By the way, how have you been Bill? Haven't seen you in a minute."

Meh!! Ground Hog Day everyday!

Except that at Troy's (Pre-tailgate Party - which is always awesomeness!! ) I got hammered by 3 pieces of bad news! Marcie was #1 and the other two I don't want to discuss here BUT BAD as well.

We'll see ya soon brother!!