Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

If You Want To See The Tape Of The Game Online!!!!!!!!!!

Texans 2-1 in all games with Cowboys point total 44-43 Cowboys (and only because "Class ACT??" Parcells chose to run score up in last years preseason game, hopefully he saw and learned from a REAL class act in Dom Capers). We had 3FGs that had it not been preseason I am sure we would have gone for TDs, score of game 18-0 we could have made 28-0 and more had we recovered fumbled snap in end zone.

I am mostly glad only injury came from Jason Anderson and was reported as a high ankle sprain, now we just need to rest DD and Seth Payne for the games that matter.

Dallas fans take heart, you won't face us again until 2005. and then you will have to face us twice in 2006

Sorry guys, didnt know it was all dallas highlights. Right when I saw it I thought it was the full game tape and I posted this it right away. My bad, no pun intended

Hey Cowboys fan,
thanks for posting what you did!! I am in Raleigh and that was the closest chance that will get to see them. Thanks for bringing that clip to us. Sorry that you lost your bet - but not waaayy to sorry. LOL

Back