Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

I need a ticket - ONE!

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Hey Blue Crew friends and family, I need one extra ticket for October 2nd's game against the Steelers.

Mitch, my best friend from Shreveport has converted his beautiful Coon-Ass wife into a huge Texans fan. This would be her first game. I have one extra for her to sit, errrrrrr stand with Katie (jjjezebel) but need one other in the Bull Pen!!!

HELP!! PLEASE!!!!!

HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Mitch and Vicki will be in town so that October 1st (Saturday) we will be celebrating "Bubba's" Birthday during "BubbaPalooza" two weeks after his demise, errrrr senseless death by a drunk driver (details are being released - finally!)

For those that don't know, "Bubba" he was a close friend and one of my best friend's (Mitch's) brother!!

We will pay fair market value!!! :D

Not sure Bill, BUT, I just might. My son-in-laws trying to get off work to go to that game. If he can't, I'll have an extra. I'll check with him when he gets home tonight.

You know most of us FROM Louisiana don't like being referred to as "coon-ass" by people from OUTSIDE Louisiana. :foottap: I'm just sayin'...

Bill, did ya find a ticket for Mitch?

No Ma'am!!!

Any help, as you know would be appreciated!!!

Saturday night, we're having a Memorial for Bubba up in Porter..... We did our "sad" thing as we watched "Bubba's" Stephen Carranzas physical body dropped six feet under..........Saturday will be a celebration of his life. We'll be drinking, cooking, and more importantly playing music... The way we use to!!!

Love ya Bubba!!

(An avid Texans fan) We'll get this for you bro!!!!!!!!

ImaDumbass!!!! Ummm, I ****ed up and accidentally gave my extra away!! With that said, I need two TWO tix for Mitch and Vicki (her first Texans game ever). They're already in town from Shreveport.

:gun:

Blue Crew HELP, please!

No worries............ I dropped about $4 hundy on TicketMaster to make sure Vicki, Mitch's wife would see her first ever Texans game..... EVER!!! An LA girl that loves the Texans!!!

In any event, thanks of y'all that tried!!

TxDavid will be printing out two tix for them up in the 600's....... Now Bull Pen / Blue Crew family, how do sneak her down to the Pen????

Back