Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I hate Fantasy Football

gwallaia

Staff member
I start Peyton Manning this week instead of Big Ben.
In another league, my QB is Steve McNair and I'm 4 points down going into the Monday night game, McNair loses 2 points for me.

I really hate fantasy football.

I got Wes Welker on the waiver wire about 3 weeks into the season. Lucky me! My QBs kinda suck though. Phillip Rivers seems to have regressed and I'm not so sure about Kellen Clemens. LT has been decent as my RB.

I got Wes Welker on the waiver wire about 3 weeks into the season. Lucky me! My QBs kinda suck though. Phillip Rivers seems to have regressed and I'm not so sure about Kellen Clemens. LT has been decent as my RB.

I drafted Welker in the 10th round of my draft & one of my friends called me a moron.

Sucker.

I'm in a keeper league and traded LT for AD a few weeks back, looking like a stroke of genius so far. I also had Brees, Portis and the Lions D this week. Set a new league record for points, sweet. But I'm with ya, fantasy can drive you nuts!

I am 5-4 and lost 150-62 this last week. I played against, you guessed it, AP.

I enjoy the game but I don't seem to be consistently good at it. I traded Peyton Manning for Steve Smith minutes before Delhomme went down for the year. That should say it all.

I started Seattle D instead of Pitt. There is SO MUCH inconsistency this year.

I knew I was doomed this last weekend when NFL.com touted the Chargers DST as "the number 1" (my DST of choice) start leading up to the game, citing Minnesota's bad passing game. I figured AP would go off, just not that much.

I've never done the analysis but I suspect their experts are actually wrong more often than they are right.

I knew I was doomed this last weekend when NFL.com touted the Chargers DST as "the number 1" (my DST of choice) start leading up to the game, citing Minnesota's bad passing game. I figured AP would go off, just not that much.

I've never done the analysis but I suspect their experts are actually wrong more often than they are right.

I think weathermen are more accurate, lol.

I'm in an 8 man league with guy sfrom law school. I think this is our 11th year. I always have a top team. This year I have L.T., MBIII, TJ Housh, Braylon Edwards and traded for Romo 4 weeks ago. I'm 2-7. WHAT?I am the second leading scorer and have th emost points against. I have the toughest schedule and have caught everyones lucky game. I think I'm going to trade LT just to mix it up.

I started Seattle D instead of Pitt. There is SO MUCH inconsistency this year.

I picked up Atl D, since Tampa has a bye week and Atl is going against Carrolina.

Oh and with having Texans and Patriots on my team I am struggling to put a competative team on the field this week.

OMG I am the dophins this week.

I am completely BUMMED out with my team this year!! For the first time in 17 years, I am in the MINUS on points for this week! I can't believe it!! I just need to draw a RED CROSS on the helmets of all my players and just throw in the towel. I went through weeks of playing without AJ and MH, had to deal with Addai and Boldin missing some time, THEN MS went down, and now my favorite player this year AP is lost for a game or two!!! Had M. Lynch but ditched him. I'm afraid to pick up anyone now, because to play on my team requires a hell of a lot more than a bandaide!!!:ouch:

One of my teams is so stacked, it shouldn't even be legal:

QB1 Tom Brady
QB2 Big Ben
RB1 DeShaun Foster
RB2 Brian Westbrook
RB3 Willis McGahee
WR1 Andre Johnson
WR2 Hines Ward
WR3 Andre Davis
WR4 Jacoby Jones
TE1 Owen Daniels
TE2 Randy McMichael
K Shayne Graham
DST Texans
DST2 Patriots

The bolded is who I played this week (won 129-88). SIX players won against a full team yesterday that had Chargers D and Patrick Clayton among others. I am 7-2 with this team. My worst team is at 4-3-1, but I'm second in the division. I have five teams total.

Back