Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans. 12/1. Noon. **Official GameDay Thread**

djohn2oo8

All Pro
I hate the Colts so much. In one year they went from Manning to Luck meanwhile other teams go 10+ years without finding a franchise QB. Lucky mofos
That's not lucky. They were never as bad as their record last year. They were a good team that packed it in to land a decent QB. Nothing more.

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
If we win next week, we clinch the Number one seed!
Aren't you forgetting about Baltimore? They have the 2nd best record in the AFC and are only 1 game game behind us. Yes, we own the tie breaker, but not if they have a better record than us.

GP

Go Texans!
That's not lucky. They were never as bad as their record last year. They were a good team that packed it in to land a decent QB. Nothing more.
Correct.

There was NO "lucky" aspect.

That sorry ass franchise tanked, by starting CURTIS PAINTER, so they could ensure they had a chance at Luck. It was the biggest tank job I've ever seen, one that lasted from camp to preseason to reg season.

You don't start CURTIS PAINTER if you're really trying to win. You go and find any QB out there, you make any deals you can, you go through those guys every week like exlax until you find one that helps you win. But they didn't. They trotted out Curtis Painter. They played Manning like a fiddle, too.

I hate them worse than any other team in the NFL, even more than the Cowboys. Not even the Cowboys tank on purpose like the Colts did. And for that, the Cowboys sit one rung lower (or higher, whatever it is) on the a-hole ladder than the Colts.

I hope we dismantle the Colts. Because that team, without Luck, would be a 3-win team.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I hate the Colts so much. In one year they went from Manning to Luck meanwhile other teams go 10+ years without finding a franchise QB. Lucky mofos
pssh.... Luck may find himself in a hot-tub with 6 wimmens this offseason & that will be that.

Remember Cam Newton Last year? We'll see what he looks like when he's down by 20 in a few weeks.