Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions. 11:30. 11/22. **Official Thanksgiving Day Thread**

I never watched him in college, just exactly how good is Bullock. Why was he drafted over the other rookie kickers like Tucker & Legatron?

I know he has a bigger leg than Shayne, I remember thinking he looked better in the preseason. I don't really know that much about him. I am sure we didn't take him just because he is an Aggie though, I think he was the highest graded kicker coming out of college last year.

I never watched him in college, just exactly how good is Bullock. Why was he drafted over the other rookie kickers like Tucker & Legatron?

He was the 3rd ranked kicker by NFLDraftScout - it didn't say who the top two were.

First Team All-American, All-BigXII and the Lou Groza Place-Kicker Award winner as a senior.

He was the 3rd ranked kicker by NFLDraftScout - it didn't say who the top two were.

First Team All-American, All-BigXII and the Lou Groza Place-Kicker Award winner as a senior.

He sounds like the most decorated kicker... but doesn't necessarily mean the most talented. Hard to imagine he'd be worst than Graham though.

I know he has a bigger leg than Shayne, I remember thinking he looked better in the preseason. I don't really know that much about him. I am sure we didn't take him just because he is an Aggie though, I think he was the highest graded kicker coming out of college last year.

Shayne actually outperformed him in the Preseason, believe it or not.

It was so evident, that people were calling the IR stash in week 3 of the preseason. Now the question is, how much of that groin injury was effecting his performance? At first I thought Kubiak was going with the better kicker, which was Graham, due to his preseason. But after Bullock was put on IR, he tweeted out a picture of his leg, which had a pretty good bruise on it.

Basically, if he kicked through the preseason on a hurt groin, then I am not worried at all about him. He will be ready next year.

Shayne actually outperformed him in the Preseason, believe it or not.

It was so evident, that people were calling the IR stash in week 3 of the preseason. Now the question is, how much of that groin injury was effecting his performance? At first I thought Kubiak was going with the better kicker, which was Graham, due to his preseason. But after Bullock was put on IR, he tweeted out a picture of his leg, which had a pretty good bruise on it.

Basically, if he kicked through the preseason on a hurt groin, then I am not worried at all about him. He will be ready next year.

He did? Dang it, I missed a pic of Bullock's "anti-awesomeness" Bummer.

Back