Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans 2017 3rd round pick, D'onta Foreman, RB, Texas

Ethan Turner‏@ETurnerFF_PT
A lot of conversation on D'onta Foreman this weekend prompted a little "most-recent" evidence search this morning. Came across a few studies I hadn't seen previously. Gonna share some knowledge on Achilles Injuries, thread incoming.

https://twitter.com/ETurnerFF_PT/status/1006258526702964736

The thread and the replies to it will help understanding the injury and comeback rates for this kind of injury

I bet it's a link to CND's post lol

dang, I was hoping to read that he'd been put on IR
Perhaps it is a sign that his injury was not severe.
CloakNNN said his type of injury was a high risk one in that the chances of returning to what the person was before were not favourable.
Fingers crossed the Texans were erring on the side of caution and he is good to go.

Perhaps it is a sign that his injury was not severe.
CloakNNN said his type of injury was a high risk one in that the chances of returning to what the person was before were not favourable.
Fingers crossed the Texans were erring on the side of caution and he is good to go.
There is no such thing as an Achilles rupture that is not severe.
Keep in mind that he is just activated to practice. It is still to be seen if he will be placed on the active roster to play in a game.
.................3 weeks and counting.

Keep in mind that he is just activated to practice. It is still to be seen if he will be placed on the active roster to play in a game.
I remember your prognosis at the time and I thought to myself "dangit" (or something along those lines...;))

Good for him that he's made it back this far.
Hopefully with improvements in modern medicine he can buck the trend and have the career that he grew up dreaming about. Sucks that it was taken away so soon into his career.
Fingers crossed for the young man.

Back