Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Honestly

DanielTx

Veteran
Its time you guys face reality. You can talk about potential candidates for the hc spot but Ob isn’t leaving anytime soon. I’ll tell you why. The day D.Watson has a loosing season is the day he’s gone and I don’t see that happening as long as this team is stacked. In fact even with a poor O line I think the Texans will surprise a lot of people this season. Team success depends on the qb majority of the time. When I think about Watson I’m always reminded of the “chase the goat” comments. He’s probably spent day and night studying the colts game. I think we see an improved D.Watson even with a poor O-line. Special players save mediocre head coaches. You have a 3x dpoy on one side and a national champ 2x heisman runnerup to go with the Larry fitz of this era in Hopkins. If Ob would act like a normal coach instead of trying to be a genius, this team would be taken more serious.

My opinion

Its time you guys face reality. You can talk about potential candidates for the hc spot but Ob isn’t leaving anytime soon. I’ll tell you why. The day D.Watson has a loosing season is the day he’s gone and I don’t see that happening as long as this team is stacked. In fact even with a poor O line I think the Texans will surprise a lot of people this season. Team success depends on the qb majority of the time. When I think about Watson I’m always reminded of the “chase the goat” comments. He’s probably spent day and night studying the colts game. I think we see an improved D.Watson even with a poor O-line. Special players save mediocre head coaches. You have a 3x dpoy on one side and a national champ 2x heisman runnerup to go with the Larry fitz of this era in Hopkins. If Ob would act like a normal coach instead of trying to be a genius, this team would be taken more serious.

My opinion
I think you’re 100% correct. Sad because one can only imagine how great Deshaun Watson could be under a good HC. Too bad he has that retard calling them slow developing plays behind such atrocity of an O-line!

The Gaine firing, though foolish, gives me hope that Cal will do the same to O'Brien if we fall below .500. It would be an opportunity for a clean slate with a new GM and coach. We have a very difficult schedule and no depth on our line, so it's possible.
I don’t know man. It seems to me like O’Brien has Cal McNair brainwashed. Think about it. Why would Cal get rid of the GM and give total control to a mediocre at best Head Coach when he hasn’t won jack sh1t? O’Brien must be one hell of a salesman! I hope Cal loses his sh1t when he sees the same steamy pile of sh1t of a coach job under O’Brien, and shows him the door!

I don’t know man. It seems to me like O’Brien has Cal McNair brainwashed. Think about it. Why would Cal get rid of the GM and give total control to a mediocre at best Head Coach when he hasn’t won jack sh1t? O’Brien must be one hell of a salesman! I hope Cal loses his sh1t when he sees the same steamy pile of sh1t of a coach job under O’Brien, and shows him the door!

Gaine must have done something really bad. Let's see who they get and how they do next yr before passing judgement.

I hope they ask for Stills in addition to Tunsil if they are going to trade 1st/2nd Rd picks. You can't trust WFV's health .

Gaine must have done something really bad. Let's see who they get and how they do next yr before passing judgement.

I hope they ask for Stills in addition to Tunsil if they are going to trade 1st/2nd Rd picks. You can't trust WFV's health .

Back