Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

High school playoffs

TexanSam

Hall of Fame
Discuss the UIL playoffs here. I don't know how Klein has made it this far, but they have! Unbelievable. Hopefully they beat Tyler John Tyler and make it to the state semis!

bah007

Hall of Fame
Discuss the UIL playoffs here. I don't know how Klein has made it this far, but they have! Unbelievable. Hopefully they beat Tyler John Tyler and make it to the state semis!
Klein got a good draw in the first two rounds.

Klein Collins had the #4 defense in the state and John Tyler moved the ball on us decently. We shot ourselves in the foot with too many turnovers and they took advantage.

I think they will handle Klein just fine but you never know...

StarStruck

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Hightower lost to Beaumont Westbrook last week and Westbrook lost to Cinco Ranch this week. Good luck to the area teams that are still competing.

LonerATO

All Pro
Klein got a good draw in the first two rounds.

Klein Collins had the #4 defense in the state and John Tyler moved the ball on us decently. We shot ourselves in the foot with too many turnovers and they took advantage.

I think they will handle Klein just fine but you never know...
I hope the Bearkats can win it

Pantherstang84

@rolisrgti06
John Tyler is pretty salty and playing good football this year. Should be a good game.

TexanSam

Hall of Fame
Klein won! 31-7. They have to be the cinderalla team of the playoffs. Finished 4th in the district yet one game away from the state championship! Unbelievable!