Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Help?

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
Travis Henry (at Oak) or Leon Washington (at MIA)?

Calvin Johnson (at Min) or Stokely (at Oak, assume to Walker)?

Come on, only a few hours left! (stupid CBS fantasy, I much prefer my Yahoo league - nothing like prediciting on Thursday if questionable guys are playing Sunday).

Henry seems to be a safe bet to play Sunday since he hasn't been suspended yet. I'd imagine this will be his last game so play him against Oakland. Shannahan might give Young some carries too.

I'd say start Stokely. Walker wasn't much of a factor last week.

I do not think Henry will get enough carries because of the other backs that have emerged to help you.

I am not sure on the WR Calvin has hands of stone this year and with Walker still coming off the injury even if he plays he will get spelled a lot depending how long Denver has the ball. With Den run D and the Raiders run game like it is I would have to go with Johnson, only by a slight margin.

Crap - I have Walker and din't realize I have to decide TODAY. I think I'm leaving Javon on the bench this week. So watch him have a 2 TD game.

I have no idea who to start at running back either.

Justin Fargas oak vs Den
Adrian Peterson chi vs NYG
Ryan Grant gb vs dallas
Willis McGahee bal vs NE

I can start two of them. Geez this is not an easy decision.

AP - even if he splits carries with Chester he's better than the other backs, and NYG's stink.

As for the others...

I hate injuries. When I had a healthy T Henry and Ronnie Brown, I was tearing up my league.

AP - even if he splits carries with Chester he's better than the other backs, and NYG's stink.

As for the others...

I hate injuries. When I had a healthy T Henry and Ronnie Brown, I was tearing up my league.

Wrong AP, I picked up the AP in chicago not Minn.

I understand your pain on injuries. My issue has been inconsistant QB play.

Wrong AP, I picked up the AP in chicago not Minn.

I understand your pain on injuries. My issue has been inconsistant QB play.

CHI's AP is a good bet. All round back - will touch the ball a lot on a questionable Offense.

Fargas will be a good start. Denver has a bad run defense & Oakland seems to give him the ball quite a bit. As for your other starter it's a toss up between Peterson & McGahee. Peterson will see the majority of the carries, but Wolfe might come in as a 3rd down back. Might be a pass happy game if the Giants take a big lead early. McGahee has to be the Pats primary focus on defense since the Ravens don't really have anyone at WR who can beat them other than Mason. Also, if the Pats end up taking a big lead early the Ravens could be forced to pass more than they want to catch up. Grant has had some pretty good games running the ball, but I think the Dallas/Green Bay game will turn out to be a shootout. So starting Grant could be a gamble. Could pay off big or could end up horribly. If it were me I'd start Fargas & Peterson.

In your scenerio, I'd go with Calvin Johnson.

I have no idea who to start at running back either.

Justin Fargas oak vs Den
Adrian Peterson chi vs NYG
Ryan Grant gb vs dallas
Willis McGahee bal vs NE

I can start two of them. Geez this is not an easy decision.

I think Fargas has had a very good year and given Denver's spotty run defense, I'd start him.

Now let me throw my predicament past y'all. Who would y'all start at your #3 WR?

Andre Davis- Hou vs Ten
Patrick Crayton(dinged up but probable)- GB vs Dal
Joe Jurevicius- Cld vs Ari

WOW that is tough Hou-Tex. I would say Clayton because TO is going to get a lot of attention and Woodsen (GB) is dinged up.

Oh and thanks for the advice guys. I went with Fargas and AP.

EDIT: Woodsen is out go with Clayton

I made no changes, ended up visiting New Caney and Liberty today. By the time I got back to Houston, game had started.

Grant has had some pretty good games running the ball, but I think the Dallas/Green Bay game will turn out to be a shootout. So starting Grant could be a gamble. Could pay off big or could end up horribly. If it were me I'd start Fargas & Peterson.

Looks like starting Grant would've paid off big for you. He had 94 yards and 2 TDs.

WOW that is tough Hou-Tex. I would say Clayton because TO is going to get a lot of attention and Woodsen (GB) is dinged up.

Oh and thanks for the advice guys. I went with Fargas and AP.

EDIT: Woodsen is out go with Clayton

Hopefully you went with Crayton. He just scored.

*ahem*...I started Andre Davis. 1 catch for 0 points. I still won my game though, thanks to Hines Ward.

I've picked up the Vikings DST and TE Leonard Pope. My TE's haven't been doing anything.

Thanks for the recommendations anyways. If I were in town I would've made the change.

HElP! S.O.S.

I have a huge decision to make.

WR:
1. Randy Moss
2. Wes Welker
3. Andre Johnson

RB:
1. Willis McGahee
2. Ryan Grant
3. Andrian Perterson (Chicago)
4. Justin Fargas

This is playoffs so I need a win can start two WR and two RB plus another player whom should I chose?

Was thinking about benching Johnson because of Tampa Bay's D. Just not sure whom to suit up.

HElP! S.O.S.

I have a huge decision to make.

WR:
1. Randy Moss
2. Wes Welker
3. Andre Johnson

RB:
1. Willis McGahee
2. Ryan Grant
3. Andrian Perterson (Chicago)
4. Justin Fargas

This is playoffs so I need a win can start two WR and two RB plus another player whom should I chose?

Was thinking about benching Johnson because of Tampa Bay's D. Just not sure whom to suit up.

Hmm...I'll give it a shot. :cool:

WR:
Randy Moss
Andre Johnson

RB:
Justin Fargas (dude's on fire)
Willis McGahee (I think he's like #2 rushing)

Extra Player:
Wes Welker

Fargas
Grant
Welker
Johnson
Moss

Grant should be a no-brainer considering Favre's hand/arm is hurt.

Back