Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Happy Battle Red Day eveybody!!!

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Its the most wonderful time...of the year!!!

361260287_2013f53bd7.jpg

battle_red.jpg

numberfour.jpg

Mario%20Williams%20sacking%20QB.jpg

2111564402_721fde595f.jpg

Its like a color-themed birthday! :)

Except only you celebrate on birthdays, tonight 70,000 people will be celebrating.

Happy battle red, my fellow Texans fans! I hope we represent on MNF, both as fans and as a team! :texflag:

And Happy Battle Red Day to you Joker! I'm so pumped and ready to get out of work right now. I actually WANT to watch pre-game today.

:jam: Unfortunately it doesn't appear the weather will allow me to show the red too long and I don't have a red coat or ski cap, or gloves. But, I will do my best to represent.

We seriously need to petition to get Battle Red as our primary uniform. The Texans will be in the playoffs easily next year if this happens.

We seriously need to petition to get Battle Red as our primary uniform. The Texans will be in the playoffs easily next year if this happens.

*Starts dreaming about Liberty White day as the only day the Texans can breathe easy knowing a win is coming up...*

Red is the new Blue/White if we changed..

actually red is not a good color the human eye can asses and see red alot more then other colors that gives the QB a slight atvantage

thats why Kanas city losses all the time

i like the red white and blue colors that we use

Back