Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Get Nasty Mock Draft

gs27

Veteran
3 - Sauce Gardner - CB - Don't need to explain this guy. Confident long rangy corner that humiliates the guys across from him.

13 - Trevor Penning - OT - Analysts have him going later but I don't see why. Best OL in draft, brings a nasty to offensive line, plays physical but also athletic enough to move in space.

37 - David Ojabo - DE - Late starter to football, has great first step and exceptional bend. Compares to Jared Allen.

68 - Leo Chenal - MLB - Lovie needs an animal in the middle and that is what Chenal would give us.

80 - Cam Taylor Britt - S/CB - Can play slot, outside, in the box or single high. Loves to hit, tone setter for defense

107 - Charlie Kolar - TE - I think Kolar is the best TE in a very weak class. Will be better than what we have which isn't saying much

108 - Zyon McCollum - CB - Local FCS corner who had excellent combine. Developmental talent

183 - Malcom Rodriguez - OLB - Hybrid linebacker that is a tackling machine and has safety experience. Plays with alot of energy and chip on shoulder. Tested well at combine. Will go late due to being undersized.

205 - Thomas Booker - DT - Played out of position at Stanford, good value at this point in draft.

207 - Ty Fryfogel - WR - I think this guy was bored at times in college, maybe that changes in NFL. One week he would look like second coming of Randy Moss then disappear the next.

245 - RB

3 - Sauce Gardner - CB - Don't need to explain this guy. Confident long rangy corner that humiliates the guys across from him.

13 - Trevor Penning - OT - Analysts have him going later but I don't see why. Best OL in draft, brings a nasty to offensive line, plays physical but also athletic enough to move in space.

37 - David Ojabo - DE - Late starter to football, has great first step and exceptional bend. Compares to Jared Allen.

68 - Leo Chenal - MLB - Lovie needs an animal in the middle and that is what Chenal would give us.

80 - Cam Taylor Britt - S/CB - Can play slot, outside, in the box or single high. Loves to hit, tone setter for defense

107 - Charlie Kolar - TE - I think Kolar is the best TE in a very weak class. Will be better than what we have which isn't saying much

108 - Zyon McCollum - CB - Local FCS corner who had excellent combine. Developmental talent

183 - Malcom Rodriguez - OLB - Hybrid linebacker that is a tackling machine and has safety experience. Plays with alot of energy and chip on shoulder. Tested well at combine. Will go late due to being undersized.

205 - Thomas Booker - DT - Played out of position at Stanford, good value at this point in draft.

207 - Ty Fryfogel - WR - I think this guy was bored at times in college, maybe that changes in NFL. One week he would look like second coming of Randy Moss then disappear the next.

245 - RB
Just one quibble with this one - you have three CBs.
Switch out Cam Taylor Britt with WR John Metchie III and you have a well balanced, solid draft.

Back