Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 9...London Town...Jacksonville Jaguars!

watt99x99

Waterboy
run plays to keep him safe, and misdirections to keep him safe even more. while DW4 is making plays. keeping it simple and let DW4 do his thing.

texan279

Hall of Fame
Would be nice if offense and defense could be on the same page throughout the games. It's always one is hot, one is not...

texan279

Hall of Fame
Tweet from pancakes before the game lol...

With Tunsil out, Jaguars pass rushers should feast on Texans' OTs. Expect Watson to get bombarded. Jags have 28 sacks, 22 1/2 by defensive line.

beerlover

Hall of Fame
Despite being their own worst enemy, Texans lead mistake prone Jag’s. Both teams are pretty bad. Where is Mercilus? No Clowney no Watt there is no pressure upfront. This is bad. Beginning of end to another inglorious season.

Big Lou

Hall of Fame
These Texans-Jags games are always so painful to watch the last couple of years.

I hadn’t noticed that JAX gave up those hideous unis and helmets.

Reactions: ROO

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Despite being their own worst enemy, Texans lead mistake prone Jag’s. Both teams are pretty bad. Where is Mercilus? No Clowney no Watt there is no pressure upfront. This is bad. Beginning of end to another inglorious season.
Let them get healthy during the bye.

Just need to win an ugly game.

I like that they're using McKinney as a pass rusher some.

Nice stop, who would've thought despite your post the defense would only give up 3 pts in the 1st half so far.

Good job by RAC.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Let them get healthy during the bye.

Just need to win an ugly game.

I like that they're using McKinney as a pass rusher some.

Nice stop, who would've thought despite your post the defense would only give up 3 pts in the 1st half so far.

Good job by RAC.

The bi is not going to help us like that in the injury department. I wish it was that easy Steel. But realistically speaking some will still be hampered with those injuries.