Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 9...Keenum Krumbles...Denver Broncos!

Well wouldn't you know it, O'Brien loves getting the TE's involved in the passing game! :hides:
I know, right.

I think the Broncos match up very well with us defensively now that Fuller and Coute are out.
We don't have those exceptional fast or quick guys.
Miller is OK but not great.

For the record I'm just now learning about the trade, don't care a thing about it, and still think the Texans suck and I'm not watching them.

<and I hope Karma continues to acknowledge this by rewarding them and the rest of you with positive things>
Since I'm following so many teams this season, I can just Red Zone the Texans and check up on them when I want. I usually watch the condensed and All-22 on NFL Game Pass the next day.

Since I'm following so many teams this season, I can just Red Zone the Texans and check up on them when I want. I usually watch the condensed and All-22 on NFL Game Pass the next day.

Texans play at 3 Sunday. You can do the Red Zone thing for the early games & just watch the Case Keenum Revenge show.

I hope we play the run like we did vs the Cowboys. Force Keenum to throw and capitalize on his mistakes. Do not let their run game beat us.

Texans win 28-16

Deshaun breaks a few more records. Defense feeds off each other. Bronco fans continue to be delusional

Agree to disagree

Lol
I've got great cold weather gear and heated seats and steering wheel in my Audi. I park the F250 7.3 in the winter time. I plan on learning to snow ski/board this winter. Since I live in an apartment, I don't have to shovel snow or anything.
I don't miss wondering why I bothered drying off after my morning shower as I swat hordes of mosquitoes on the way to my car. It gets fairly humid up here, but not nearly as bad as down there where you have air you can wear.

To each their own - My wife loves cold weather, I spent some time in both the north east and north west... my best cold weather gear is 1) staying inside with the heat or 2) moving my cold frozen butt back to Texas

I’m a proud resident of International Falls, Minnesota... the official Icebox of the Nation.

My profile picture was taken after I ran a 5k when temps were -31. Whooooo!

Don't blame you - I'd run at least 5K, south, as fast as I could, hope for warmer weather
It was for our town’s annual Freeze Yer Gizzard Blizzard Run.

I’m a native Texan. Born and raised in Houston. Moved to I’Falls 3 1/2 years ago. Never been happier. BRING ON THE COLD!

Good luck to you man! Enjoy the cold!

You have been there 3 1/2 years - One warning - it's common knowledge that native Texans and those who have lived in Texas for longer than 20 years, have absorbed excess heat into their bones, this wears off after 4 years then you really start to notice the cold - just sayin :D

Wife turned the game on Sunday right at the end of the game. We were home working around the house and she saw it was on and thought I might want to watch it.

Eventually I heard the TV, walked into the room and did a "Nope, Nope, Nope..." and turned it off.

She was like "Don't you want to watch the game?" She couldn't care less about "That ol' fools-ball".

I said "No and you can't do that again. Please. It's important." Looks like I got the thing shut off just in time to cease my unholy influence on the team. Kick missed and I apologize for the near mishap. Won't happen again.

Back