Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 8...Fish Fry...Miami Dolphins!

Nice area. My sister lives across the line in Tomball. Whenever a squall line comes through Houston her yard and sometimes her lower floor gets flooded. Hope you don't have that problem.

We're good on this end. We made sure to check that out beforehand. I know that's pretty heavy on your sister.

Must win turn over battle. With BOB we can lose to anybody. See NY Giants 1-6 and Titans with Gabbert as QB. Miami has better wins than we do.
Offense with BOB calling plays is well below average. Hoping for the best but won't be surprised with loss.

This past spring, because so many fans hated their team's color rush uniforms, there was consideration of doing away with the Thursday Night Football color rush uniforms. However, poor taste was destined to win. The owners who were the sole determinants behind the introduction of these uniforms, managed to use their control to keep them in play this season. It's interesting to note that in 2015, the Jets and Bills wore color rush uniforms that left those afflicted with red-green color blindness unable to follow the action and totally confused as to whom they were watching.

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F47777e4eb0c9123ed994e7ebeeaaf988%2F0%2Fdefensive-end-leonard-williams-of-the-new-york-jets-makes-a-stop-the-picture-id498617474

PERSON WITH NORMAL VISION / RED-GREEN COLOR BLIND PERSON

color-blindness.png
Almost nobody is completely color blind. And if you are (partially) color blind, which is by no means rare, it's about 9 to 1 you are red-green blind. Yet people always use red/green contrast in color coding things like traffic lights. The website classifies me as a moderate protan.

I still think Brock played well enough to beat New England in the playoffs. Hopkins, Fuller, & Griffin dropped TDs, in the end zone that would have won that game & we'd have been in the AFC Championship game with a good chance of winning.

It's game day, and TejasTom is late with his game day thread. This is not a good sign. LOL

Reactions: JB
This past spring, because so many fans hated their team's color rush uniforms, there was consideration of doing away with the Thursday Night Football color rush uniforms. However, poor taste was destined to win. The owners who were the sole determinants behind the introduction of these uniforms, managed to use their control to keep them in play this season. It's interesting to note that in 2015, the Jets and Bills wore color rush uniforms that left those afflicted with red-green color blindness unable to follow the action and totally confused as to whom they were watching.

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F47777e4eb0c9123ed994e7ebeeaaf988%2F0%2Fdefensive-end-leonard-williams-of-the-new-york-jets-makes-a-stop-the-picture-id498617474

PERSON WITH NORMAL VISION / RED-GREEN COLOR BLIND PERSON

color-blindness.png

I admit A LOT of the color rush unis are bad, but I actually really like ours

The wife has been out this week on travel, so today I'll get an early nap in so I can enjoy the game at 0220 since it's an AFN game.

I admit A LOT of the color rush unis are bad, but I actually really like ours
I don't find our color rush much different than our traditional blue/blue unis. What needs to be understood is that these unis were a promotion organized by the owners with Nike for the sole purpose of trying to bring in more revenues by offering more expensive jerseys and related accessories for sale. Most of these unis look like they could have been created by an owner's grandkid during his recess period.

I don't find our color rush much different than our traditional blue/blue unis. What needs to be understood is that these unis were a promotion organized by the owners with Nike for the sole purpose of trying to bring in more revenues by offering more expensive jerseys and related accessories for sale. Most of these unis look like they could have been created by an owner's grandkid during his recess period.

I just like the red numbers on the blue unis. But yea I get that last part, why do you think the NFL started embracing breast cancer awareness, salute to service, and all the other special things they "celebrate". It's all about revenue, but again this is a business and that is a businesses #1 goal

Yeah I remember that one. I tried for a couple minutes to watch, but just ended up giving myself a headache trying to separate the teams. That picture is actually distinguishable, it definitely wasn't on tv. I thought the backlash from that game in particular got rid of a lot of the color rush matchups.

I still think Brock played well enough to beat New England in the playoffs. Hopkins, Fuller, & Griffin dropped TDs, in the end zone that would have won that game & we'd have been in the AFC Championship game with a good chance of winning.

Facts

CJ Fedor dropped a big one too. Ill never forget Duane Brown and lamar miller walking out before the game with that defeated look on their faces like a Mike Tyson opponent from the 80s

Back