Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gaffney as #2

Doom Capers

Waterboy
So has Gaffney completely taken #2 receiving spot from Bradford. Or is Bradford hurt again. I was just curious, becase on the web site's matchup against the Colts it had Gaffney in instead of Bradford.

Our starting WR corps might be #1 Andre Johnson, #2 Jabaar Gaffney, #3 Derrick Armstrong next season. That's a pretty decent crew right there, and if you throw in the fact that they're all younger than me (I'm 25), it could be a solid crew for a while. Bradford is still a deep threat, but for how much longer? Do we really want to renew his contract next offseason? I wouldn't think so, but who knows. I do know that Armstrong deserves a shot at the #3 spot.

It really doesnt seem like it would be that hard to find someone to replace bradford. he is one dimensional.. he runs for the long ball.. thats about it. Im sure we could find someone fast, with good hands.. who could run deep routes for us.

Starling and Thomas are both on the practice squad right now, but one of the Texans officials said he thought Starling had more potential than any WR on the team.

JackDizzle said:
Our starting WR corps might be #1 Andre Johnson, #2 Jabaar Gaffney, #3 Derrick Armstrong next season. That's a pretty decent crew right there, and if you throw in the fact that they're all younger than me (I'm 25), it could be a solid crew for a while. Bradford is still a deep threat, but for how much longer? Do we really want to renew his contract next offseason? I wouldn't think so, but who knows. I do know that Armstrong deserves a shot at the #3 spot.

I don't think they renew his contract next offseason. Look at the young talent we have at the position already...and then Thomas and Starling. We're pretty set for a long time.

Back