Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

FIRE O'BRIEN NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
If she's got one of them there piercings to go along with her shaved head, I'm got that!!

You wouldn't think a woman with a shaved head could be that attractive but...

Shes got the eye lashes and lips to pull it off. I can only see 1 piercing but I expect theres more. You let me know.

powda

You wouldn't think a woman with a shaved head could be that attractive but...

Shes got the eye lashes and lips to pull it off. I can only see 1 piercing but I expect theres more. You let me know.
So ummmm, this is my boy Austin. He works near the border and does some intense ****...

powda

@JB you have a really nice house here but uhhh...

I gotta be honest. I'm starting to feel a bit out of place.

powda

Maybe you'd feel more comfortable in the hot tub

Look, @RGV82 is bouncing around here naked knocking over lamp shades like Johnny Holmes. @austins23 has this magnetic machismo girls cant resist. Your clearly doing ok @JB rolling like Cloney in a nice house.

I'm just a guy.

And then she walked in. She wasn't from the bikini caravan I brought over.

She was from somewhere else and her name was Trina Martinez.

RGV82

Random guy
Look, @RGV82 is bouncing around here naked knocking over lamp shades like Johnny Holmes. @austins23 has this magnetic machismo girls cant resist. Your clearly doing ok @JB rolling like Cloney in a nice house.

I'm just a guy.

And then she walked in. She wasn't from the bikini caravan I brought over.

She was from somewhere else and her name was Trina Martinez.
Buncha my posts just got deleted in this convo. Lol

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Forgive me guys. I deleted some posts in this thread. I see the whole thread has gone to hell & the ones I deleted didn’t take away from what it’s become.

Pardon me. Carry on

austins23

Hall of Fame
So ummmm, this is my boy Austin. He works near the border and does some intense ****...
So hey there "GI Jane Girl", lemme see that other piercing. Whadda ya say?
Sorry, I was eating and watching The War Wagon
Told you I could cook it up! Damn, Fireball and Bourbon? Don't worry, we'll clean up the place before we leave.
@powda careful with that Trina girl. I remember her from the last party. Trouble

powda

Forgive me guys. I deleted some posts in this thread. I see the whole thread has gone to hell & the ones I deleted didn’t take away from what it’s become.

Pardon me. Carry on
Your a good man tk. I figured you might let us have our fun tonight and delete in the morning...

powda

So hey there "GI Jane Girl", lemme see that other piercing. Whadda ya say?

Told you I could cook it up! Damn, Fireball and Bourbon? Don't worry, we'll clean up the place before we leave.
@powda careful with that Trina girl. I remember her from the last party. Trouble

What kinda trouble?

powda

So anyway, to get back on thread. You wanna invite OB to the party? Maybe he can have Trina's friend!
No sir. I've been at a party with obrien before. Dude gets toasted and starts slashing tires.

powda

Drank all of @JBs Fireball. Then started doing donuts on her Harley in the front yard. JB didn't like that. Not sure you remember her too well. You ended up in the hot tub. Trina was gone.

Sounds like @JB might be pissed at me for inviting her anywhere.

Shes got a harley? Damn.

powda

Well then. He may be perfect for Trina. She's got that look. The same one OB has when the play that he called doesn't work.

Man your killing the vibe. Are you mad at me for introducing you to gi jane? I dont wanna think about bill obrien. He's already killed my franchise. I dont need him to kill a relationship.

austins23

Hall of Fame
Man your killing the vibe. Are you mad at me for introducing you to gi jane? I dont wanna think about bill obrien. He's already killed my franchise. I dont need him to kill a relationship.
lol. sorry. No GI Jane is awesome. She's hungry now. We are going to the kitchen. Oh, and she'll have another beer.

powda

Well then. He may be perfect for Trina. She's got that look. The same one OB has when the play that he called doesn't work.

So maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but here at our lil house party Bill O'Brien and I are into the same girl.

That's messed up.

austins23

Hall of Fame
So maybe I'm jumping to conclusions but here at our lil house party Bill O'Brien and I are into the same girl.

That's messed up.
No you're not jumping to conclusions. Trina is the apple of both your eyes. When you found out your jealousy got the better of you. OB not only has a dent in his chin, he now sports a matching one between his eyes. OB left the building. Trina loves the bad boy temper. You two find the hot tub. @RGV82 was done with it.

powda

No you're not jumping to conclusions. Trina is the apple of both your eyes. When you found out your jealousy got the better of you. OB not only has a dent in his chin, he now sports a matching one between his eyes. OB left the building. Trina loves the bad boy temper. You two find the hot tub. @RGV82 was done with it.
Man. I gotta be honest. If ob's had a first down with Trina I don't know if I'm into her.

And I'm not sure I wanna be in the same hot tub as rgv82.

austins23

Hall of Fame
Yeah I know. She bounces outta that thing.

F man.

Damn. What's this coming to. I really dont wanna fist fight obrien at a house party.
Don't have to now. TK is there. He is the one that talks sense into all of us. Moderates the party, so to speak.

powda

Don't have to now. TK is there. He is the one that talks sense into all of us. Moderates the party, so to speak.
Yeah but if Easterby cant talk sense into him can tk?

I have a feeling we're gonna do a 3 round death match.

austins23

Hall of Fame
Yeah but if Easterby cant talk sense into him can tk?

I have a feeling we're gonna do a 3 round death match.
Well wait for me to provide backup. I had to step out for a minute to do some work, real work. Housing a real life Gulf Cartel member. During interrogation I find out she is Trina's brother. I told you about her. You still wanna have a go at OB over her?

powda

All of a sudden by accident it appears I'm stuck in a circle of cars. The headlights turn on simultaneously and distantly a song begins to blare on the radio...

"She's my cherry pie" erupts from the speakers and bill O'Brien emerges from the shadows in a robe with boxers gloves.

powda

An old crazy guy named Mickey straps gloves on my hands and I wonder if this is still @JB's back yard.

"Listen!" Mickey yells at me. "He always runs after you on his first down errr try."

Give em a solid cross.

powda

Obrien steps into our makeshift ring and removes his robe. Lights begin refracting in ways their not meant to. His but chin is a thing to behold and perhaps the 9th wonder of the world. I'm not ashamed to say I'm amazed.

powda

And then...

Nevermind. If your not going to participate this is no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.