Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

fantasy football withdrawals

Ryan

THIS YEAR
i'm already having FF withdrawals. Is this happening for anyone else? At least fantasy baseball will open up in a few weeks.

I never understood how FF can be so addicting...I mean I join a league or two every year on Yahoo but I can't spend more than 10-15 a day keeping up with all the stuff. It just seems kind of boring too me. I would rather root for a team rather than individual players

I never understood how FF can be so addicting...I mean I join a league or two every year on Yahoo but I can't spend more than 10-15 a day keeping up with all the stuff. It just seems kind of boring too me. I would rather root for a team rather than individual players

Public leagues get like that, and can be pretty boring, but what we do is we get 12 guys at work to join a private league and we each pitch in 20 bucks to make a team and then charge 1 dollar per trade or move after that. The pots get pretty sick and the smack talk even sicker. It gets pretty competitive and we have alot of fun. Try getting into a league with some coworkers/friends and make everyone pitch in something so your playing for a little cash it makes things alot more interesting.

Public leagues get like that, and can be pretty boring, but what we do is we get 12 guys at work to join a private league and we each pitch in 20 bucks to make a team and then charge 1 dollar per trade or move after that. The pots get pretty sick and the smack talk even sicker. It gets pretty competitive and we have alot of fun. Try getting into a league with some coworkers/friends and make everyone pitch in something so your playing for a little cash it makes things alot more interesting.

Yeah, I could see how that would be fun. I'm jealous now!

ya... a bit, but fantasy baseball is coming up and thats my fav:splits:

i got 1st in my FFL, then in the playoffs tom brady didnt show up for the last 2 games, i was pissed....

Back