Fantasy football sign up NOW!

WesmanTexanfan

SeNior Smack
:kingkong::kingkong::kingkong:
At ESPN.com

its free

league name: Texans Talk

Password: Gotexans

first 9 people get in.(we can start another league if it gets popular)

draft is set for saturday but can be moved if needed.

:fans:

hey I signed up, was looking for another fantasy league to play in, and this one being free is just a perfect fit for me since I've already got $400 invested in two leagues

hey I signed up, was looking for another fantasy league to play in, and this one being free is just a perfect fit for me since I've already got $400 invested in two leagues

Im thinking about throwing down some clams in a league this year, I think Ill wait one more year though, to get all the EXP.

Im thinking about throwing down some clams in a league this year, I think Ill wait one more year though, to get all the EXP.

definitely try one, if not for a lot of money, then make a league with your friends and do like $25 or something.. you'll find people stay much more active in the league all year the more money they have invested and it makes it much more fun imo.

im intrested in the Auction style draft, we wont be doing that in this league but it seems like a fair way to pick, no one gets shafted by the system in pick order.

OK, I swore I would never play FF. However this will be my expansion year.

Here is my team and logo. ;)

maconbacon.jpg

Back