Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

ESPN Playoff Machine 2019

My calculations have us winning the division and hosting the Raiders. We will win that one but of course will lose the following week to either New England or Baltimore.

Raiders spanked by Jets, bet you didn't see that coming.

I just went through a scenario where we win all but the Pats game & we're the 4th seed, playing Buffalo. The Jags sneak in at 9-7 & play KC.

But I know there is no guarantee we'll sweep the Titans

Raiders spanked by Jets, bet you didn't see that coming.

I just went through a scenario where we win all but the Pats game & we're the 4th seed, playing Buffalo. The Jags sneak in at 9-7 & play KC.

But I know there is no guarantee we'll sweep the Titans

Did not expect the beat down the Raiders took.
My scenarios have the Texans finishing anywhere from 3 to 6.

I tell u what go browns and bills we need them to beat the pats and ravens …

also can the titans beat the saints that will make or break them IMO

if things fall into place alla titans going 2-2 we can be swept by the titans and still win the divison.. we can pretty much treat wk 17 has our bye and rest our starters but IDK if we will do that our not ????

I’ve got Buffalo at Houston and Pittsburgh at KC first week of AFC playoffs.

Someone, an NFL analyst or prognosticator, or whatever he is predicted before the season started that the Saints and Texans would play each in the Super Bowl. When I heard that back in August on 610 I thought he was crazy. But now, it could happen. It could actually happen. Every team has a soft spot, a vulnerability. Find it, exploit it and take advantage.

Back