Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Draft Network 7 Rd Mock Draft

Here is a link to their draft article and some thoughts.

-I’m surprised that they picked Neal with their 1st rounder, but it would be interesting to see how our OL would be as the bookends.
- I like McCreary. He has experience in both man and zone coverages. Although I wish he spent more than one pick on our secondary.
- I like both Gaye and Johnson as edges, but I’m not sure we need to draft two since Greenard is starting to show some life. I’d change one of the edge picks to another CB.
- Spiller would be a good addition to the backfield, but I have my heart set on Walker even though I know it probably won’t happen.

Here is a link to their draft article and some thoughts.

-I’m surprised that they picked Neal with their 1st rounder, but it would be interesting to see how our OL would be as the bookends.
- I like McCreary. He has experience in both man and zone coverages. Although I wish he spent more than one pick on our secondary.
- I like both Gaye and Johnson as edges, but I’m not sure we need to draft two since Greenard is starting to show some life. I’d change one of the edge picks to another CB.
- Spiller would be a good addition to the backfield, but I have my heart set on Walker even though I know it probably won’t happen.

Tunsil/Neal would be awesome.

I like Ford quitea bit too. Would have to try to add another OG in FA, or hope Howard plays hard in his option yr. This would make Heck an ideal swing OT.

Can never have to many pass rushers and both of these guys have great athletic ability.

Loe the Spiller pick (Probably wont be there) Doubs almost certainly wont bethere. That guys a stud.

Back