Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Draft Game- Season 1

rmartin65

Phil Kessel: Nice Guy. Tries Hard.
The "rules" are pretty simple- during the draft, at each Texans' pick, you post who you would draft (for the Texans) at that spot. We'll check back every season to see how everyone's drafts are turning out.

Obviously, I realize that people probably won't get their picks in exactly on time for a multitude of reasons. Since we are all adults, I don't think we need a hard-and-fast rule about when people need to get each pick in. So let's just agree to post our selections in a reasonable amount of time (for example, say the Texans trade up into the late first after people have gone to bed, having not expected the Texans to be picking that night. Those people should just make their picks before round 2 starts).

No projecting trades, and no cancelling trades that happened, since trying to figure out the follow-on effects would be too time-consuming as the years go by.

The "rules" are pretty simple- during the draft, at each Texans' pick, you post who you would draft (for the Texans) at that spot. We'll check back every season to see how everyone's drafts are turning out.

Obviously, I realize that people probably won't get their picks in exactly on time for a multitude of reasons. Since we are all adults, I don't think we need a hard-and-fast rule about when people need to get each pick in. So let's just agree to post our selections in a reasonable amount of time (for example, say the Texans trade up into the late first after people have gone to bed, having not expected the Texans to be picking that night. Those people should just make their picks before round 2 starts).

No projecting trades, and no cancelling trades that happened, since trying to figure out the follow-on effects would be too time-consuming as the years go by.
We're having our 18th annual crawfish boil on that Saturday, so I doubt that I will post on Saturday, but I will post on Sunday.

We're having our 18th annual crawfish boil on that Saturday, so I doubt that I will post on Saturday, but I will post on Sunday.
The draft is over on Saturday.

Day 1, April 25th (Thursday), 7 pm - 1st Round
Day 2, April 26th (Friday). 6 pm - 2nd and 3rd Rounds
Day 3, April 27th (Saturday) 11 am - 4th - 7th Rounds

The draft is over on Saturday.

Day 1, April 25th (Thursday), 7 pm - 1st Round
Day 2, April 26th (Friday). 6 pm - 2nd and 3rd Rounds
Day 3, April 27th (Saturday) 11 am - 4th - 7th Rounds

I know this and I will be very busy. Doubtful that I post anything about the draft on that Saturday.

Looks like this one never got off the ground, huh?

Oh well, I’d go Wilson here. I wasn’t looking for LB, but he’s BPA, IMO.

Back