Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Do you play fantasy football?

Do you play fantasy football?

• Total voters
I have four teams. 3 at NFL.com and 1 at EA sports that I joined off this board.

1 of my NFL.com teams is 5-0. My other two are circling the drain waiting on AJ to suit up again.

My team with EA sports is 3-2 with Larry Johnson not showing up yet.

Yes, I have two teams at cbssportsline.com, and they are both are paid league with a cash prize.

I really need AJ to get healthy as well. I have him on both teams, I picked up Davis on both teams as well to fill in for AJ, he has helped me out. I also have OD on both my teams, and Schaub on one of them.

I used to....

Then, I started finding myself rooting for an opposing running back to score, b ut for my team to win. I got tired of watching for player updates, rather than just enjoying the games.

I just picked up Steven Jackson in a trade (I gave up Greg Jennings). My other 2 running backs are Shaun Alexander and Ronnie Brown, so its not like I'm hurting for him to start. I round-robin my WRs and had just picked up Jennings anyway :)

I do, but I don't take it all that seriously. I don't understand how anyone could spend more than 15-20 minutes a day playing fantasy football. If you do, I would probably call you a loser.

I do, but I don't take it all that seriously. I don't understand how anyone could spend more than 15-20 minutes a day playing fantasy football. If you do, I would probably call you a loser.

I guess I am a loser. I usually check back and see how I am doing in all my teams the whole day Sunday (when I am home and when games are being played).

I guess I am a loser. I usually check back and see how I am doing in all my teams the whole day Sunday (when I am home and when games are being played).

Well I think there's a difference on checking how your teams are doing on Sunday, and actually just adjusting your roster and such during the week for hours at a time. I don't see how anyone could spend any significant amount of time playing FF when it's not a Sunday

I have two teams and its my first year, it definately adds a layer of enjoyment to the games.

I'm 5-0 at nfl.com on the back of Brady, R. Moss and Witten.

At ESPN I'm 1-4 despite having what I thought was going to be a great team with Addai, Gore, Brees, Fitzgerald and Santana Moss.....

I've been playing for 17 yrs. I play on a league with friends, no online stuff for me. Right now I'm 4-1, but all my WRs are on the injured list. I picked up Andre Davis, need someone else, but don't have any one I want to trade. I'm gonna wait and see what happens to AJ, just not ready to part with him. I also have A Boldin and M. Harrison. Maybe all will come back healthy in a week or so.

I used to....

Then, I started finding myself rooting for an opposing running back to score, b ut for my team to win. I got tired of watching for player updates, rather than just enjoying the games.
I play but I'm not rooting for anyone as much as I just have an interest in the league as a whole. I just like projecting how the kind of game the skill guys will have vs various defenses and matchups and check out the results. I enjoy how it helps me stay in touch with the talent around the league...forces me to check up on teams other than ours and it helps me stay educated about the league.

Same. It has helped me learn about a lot of other teams. I probably wouldn't have given a rats ass about Sammy Morris, but he gave me 10 points last week as a last second fill in.

Well I think there's a difference on checking how your teams are doing on Sunday, and actually just adjusting your roster and such during the week for hours at a time. I don't see how anyone could spend any significant amount of time playing FF when it's not a Sunday

I admit, I check for injuries daily to see if there's a backup I should snatch up. Its OK though, you wouldn't be the first person to call me a loser. :)

I admit, I check for injuries daily to see if there's a backup I should snatch up. Its OK though, you wouldn't be the first person to call me a loser. :)

MB boards are way better about finding sleeper picks .... just have to be a troll though ....

Started in 1992 and have played in multiple leagues ever since. I'm in 3 this year. One of them has been going 11 years. That one is guys I went to law school with...all are fun/

I really hate it when you have a player on one team that is doing well (Adrian Peterson for example) and he gives you 29 points. You get all excited until you check another game that you are playing and remember that your opponent has the same guy.

This is my 2nd year to play. My brother got me involved in a league they started at his office. We used Yahoo last year, but changed to Fox Sports this year. I've only got 1 team, and I'm not sure I could handle another one. I'm constantly looking for the "hot" players and stats to see if I can better my team.:wild:

Back