Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Do any of you feel like you owe Texans an apology?

I agree with everything in your post. Except, when I wave my pompons, they're much more effective than anyone else's! :D

s-l300.jpg
do these come in Battle Red?

Guys/Gals, perhaps the original poster is simply Obrien's mother? Trying to build up some positive passive aggressive guilt in all of us in hopes her son doesn't get fired?
You may address me directly - I don't bite.
Are you another one of these Debbie Downers who won't give credit where credit is due?
Perhaps Texans defeat of Cowboys was a better win than many have judged - especially in light of the beatdown they served the Jags...
Just sayin'.

You may address me directly - I don't bite.
Are you another one of these Debbie Downers who won't give credit where credit is due?
Perhaps Texans defeat of Cowboys was a better win than many have judged - especially in light of the beatdown they served the Jags...
Just sayin'.
Or maybe the Cowboys 'woke up' after losing to a sad Texans team.

...or do you think the Texans who slipped by the Bills would have beaten the Cowboy team that beat down the Jaguars?

...or do you think the Texans who slipped by the Bills would have beaten the Cowboy team that beat down the Jaguars?
I am more interested in reality than your hypotheticals. After all, it's in the history books now.
One thing for sure that is not hypothetical is the gross underperformance of our oline.
That has to be fixed before we can entertain thoughts of good things happening for this team.

Or maybe we woke up defensively and beat 2 decent teams?

You guys are so enamored with offensive output. Would you be more happy with us scoring 30 ppg but still losing...basically like we did last year with Watson?

Or maybe we woke up defensively and beat 2 decent teams?

You guys are so enamored with offensive output. Would you be more happy with us scoring 30 ppg but still losing...basically like we did last year with Watson?
We want it ALL!!
This year's defensive performance.
Last year's offensive output.
Yeah, I'm greedy like that.

Jeff Sherman

✔@golfodds

NFL Super Bowl updated

Rams 8/5
Chiefs 5/1
Patriots 6/1
Saints 8/1
Vikings 12/1
Chargers 14/1
Steelers 18/1
Texans 25/1
Ravens 25/1
Packers 30/1
Panthers 30/1
Eagles 40/1
Jaguars 50/1
Falcons 50/1
Redskins 50/1
Bengals 50/1
Bears 60/1
Cowboys 80/1
Lions 80/1
Seahawks 100/1

8:56 AM - Oct 23, 2018
We are like 17th in the power rankings from the press, the boys in Vegas see it quite different. In the top 10. Let's win the next two before the bye and prove we belong in conversations

Back