Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Deshaun Watson... are we giving him a pass?

Watson was arguably top 5 2 years ago. Who is in front of him now considering skill and cap hit? I’d put: Wilson, Mahomes, Allen, Burrows, Rodgers, Herbert ahead of him. He’s in the next tier with Stafford, Carr, Prescott and Jackson. So basically 7-12 or so. Still a franchise QB with high trade value. The key is if he can get past the allegations and convince another team to go all in on him as a leader…frankly I’m ready and hoping we get a boatload of pics for him soon and never discuss him again around here. He can forget about going in the Texans ring of honor lol

Watson was arguably top 5 2 years ago. Who is in front of him now considering skill and cap hit? I’d put: Wilson, Mahomes, Allen, Burrows, Rodgers, Herbert ahead of him. He’s in the next tier with Stafford, Carr, Prescott and Jackson. So basically 7-12 or so. Still a franchise QB with high trade value. The key is if he can get past the allegations and convince another team to go all in on him as a leader…frankly I’m ready and hoping we get a boatload of pics for him soon and never discuss him again around here. He can forget about going in the Texans ring of honor lol

Allen

Back