Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Derek Stingley

badboy

Hall of Fame
Many questions and comments so here's his own thread.

Kristian Fulton lisfranc surgery Nov 2018. 2019 played all games with 15 passes defended. Rookie season with Titans hamstring after five games.

Stingley seems to be dropping in all mock polls.
No one has seen Stingley play recently. He won't participate at the combine. Won't be able to work out by his pro day. It's hard to build any momentum with all that going against you.

Some team at some point will pull the trigger on Stingley. They may get an unbelievable bargain. Or be stuck with damaged goods. Or somewhere in between. It's the unknown that is behind the drop.

Combine's results bring more corners into focus and I think teams will move away from Stingley. Risk outweighs the gamble IMO but we will see.

How this guy got that high on draft boards in the 1st place is a mystery. 1 good season..as a frosh...i.e. he didn't even know he was as good as he was. But once you get that target on your back its a different animal. Plus it was so long ago..

When I hear the word Lisfranc I immediately think of Matt Schaub. Based on those memories I would never trade for, sign as FA or draft any player with a history of Lisfranc.

I would draft Stingley in the 4th rd.

bump.. surprisingly. He may have dropped in polls but that 4.37 pro day rocketed him back to us... yay

April 6, 2022 — Stingley participates in LSU's pro day. In addition to going through defensive back drills, he registers a 4.37 40-yard dash, a 38 1/2-inch vertical leap and a 10-2 broad jump.

I hope he proves to be superman without kryptonite er lisfranc

Back