Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Day 3 Prospects to Target

We’re onto day 3. Which guys are you hoping the team drafts?

LB Jabril Cox (I don’t know why this guy is falling, but I’d love him on our defense)
RB Michael Carter
Edge William Bradley-King
CB Keith Taylor
Edge Jordan Smith
S Talanoa Hufanga
CB Kary Vincent Jr
S Jamar Johnson

We’re onto day 3. Which guys are you hoping the team drafts?

LB Jabril Cox (I don’t know why this guy is falling, but I’d love him on our defense)
RB Michael Carter
Edge William Bradley-King
CB Keith Taylor
Edge Jordan Smith
S Talanoa Hufanga
CB Kary Vincent Jr
S Jamar Johnson
Cox is falling because he a 2 star recruit he didn't get any big school offers and ended up going to NDSU. He was a graduate transfer to LSU for the 2020 season and never did anything to distinguish himself.

1. EDGE- Adetokunbo Ogundeji (6’-4.5” @ 260 lbs) Notre Dame

2. LB- Charles Snowden (6’-6.25” @ 240 lbs) Virginia

3. RB- Chris Evans (5’-11” @ 211 lbs) Michigan **4.4-40 / Cut Downhill Runner / Slipping b/c he missed 2019 and played little in 2020 / Positive: Little to no wear and tear on his body**

Another note: Michigan is hiding another FB/TE- Ben Mason (6’-2” @ 246 lbs) who should be an easy UDFA signing for the taking. He did manage 29 reps on the 225 lb bench press. I like the idea of him being versatile enough to play both positions. It might be nice to have that power blocker hitting the hole first inside the 10.

Michigan players should be a tad further ahead of other players b/c of Jim Harbaugh.

1. EDGE- Adetokunbo Ogundeji (6’-4.5” @ 260 lbs) Notre Dame

2. LB- Charles Snowden (6’-6.25” @ 240 lbs) Virginia

3. RB- Chris Evans (5’-11” @ 211 lbs) Michigan **4.4-40 / Cut Downhill Runner / Slipping b/c he missed 2019 and played little in 2020 / Positive: Little to no wear and tear on his body**

Another note: Michigan is hiding another FB/TE- Ben Mason (6’-2” @ 246 lbs) who should be an easy UDFA signing for the taking. He did manage 29 reps on the 225 lb bench press. I like the idea of him being versatile enough to play both positions. It might be nice to have that power blocker hitting the hole first inside the 10.

Michigan players should be a tad further ahead of other players b/c of Jim Harbaugh.
Really like Chris Evans with one of our 6ths or 7th, and Ogubdeji is intriguing. I would be upset with either of those guys.
I like Snowden, but I still see him in a 3-4 and not a fit for what we’re looking for.

Back