Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

collins, couch, and warner

keyfro

Veteran
where do you see these guys going...i think the cowboys will sign collins...couch will be a packer and warner will be a raider...anyone else wanna throw in?

As of right now, it looks like it's more likely that Couch will be a Chicago Bear.

Collins says he's looking for a starting job, but he won't get one. Baltimore Ravens will get him most likely though, since Fassel works for Ravens now. So a Fassel-Collins Reunion.

Warner will go to Cheifs. Vermeil has really been the only coach that has made Warner shine. A Vermeil-Warner Reunion.

keyfro said:
where do you see these guys going...i think the cowboys will sign collins.

Parcels on Collins

"Parcells also said he's not interested in signing quarterback Kerry Collins, but could still be after another veteran. That probably means Vinny Testaverde, who is expected to be released by the Jets on June 1."

somebody will take a shot at warner,but I think he is done as an elite Qb. He seems too scared and indecisive in the pocket now after the pounding he took in the super bowl. I just don't think mentally he is there

HoustonTexansAreTheBest said:
As of right now, it looks like it's more likely that Couch will be a Chicago Bear.

Collins says he's looking for a starting job, but he won't get one. Baltimore Ravens will get him most likely though, since Fassel works for Ravens now. So a Fassel-Collins Reunion.

Warner will go to Cheifs. Vermeil has really been the only coach that has made Warner shine. A Vermeil-Warner Reunion.

Billick has said that he happy with Boller as the No1 QB and Wright as the No2, so he most likely won't sign with the Ravens.

Couch and Favre I do think would get along since Couch wants to be a starter and that is not going to happen for awhile. Chicago is good choice for Couch. I think Collins wil end up in Oakland with Warner maybe in Dallas but the Testerverde thing makes much more since for Parcells.

I think that Couch will go to san fran
Collins will go to the Raiders and
Warner although all washed up will go to the kc

you herd it here first folks :banana:

I don't know where Warner will go, but I wonder I the contract will have a Leave your wife where she is at clause in it. :banana:

TattooedJT said:
I think that Couch will go to san fran
Collins will go to the Raiders and
Warner although all washed up will go to the kc

you herd it here first folks. No banana

Collins and Warner sounds right. Couch a 49er? naaaa.

V Man said:
I don't know where Warner will go, but I wonder I the contract will have a Leave your wife where she is at clause in it. :banana:

haha. Yeah. She is almost as bad as hiring the poston as your agent.

Ya, I don't see Couch being a 49er. Dennis Erickson is set on T Rattay.

Couch will go to Bears or Packers, or you'll see him released on June 1st. Or if Browns want to surprise people they'll keep him as a backup. :D

I think Warner will be a Bear, Couch will be a Packer, and Collins will either be a Raider or a Cowboy... :jumpbanan

scourge said:
I think Warner will be a Bear, Couch will be a Packer, and Collins will either be a Raider or a Cowboy... :jumpbanan
I don't think Collins will be a Cowboy. Not after picking up Testerverde.

thats true, it does seem that they are going to go for Vinny over Kerry, which would make sense for them since they are just looking for a backup to Carter and mentor to Drew, and not someone to take over as a starter for Quincy just yet, which is what Collins would most likely end up doing.

looks like the giants might be interested in warner...interesting...if they sign him do you think they'll start him or manning

If I were the raiders I would go after Tim Couch he is 26 years old with a live arm and experienced. He was in a bad situation in cleveland and the raiders would look good with a young gifted passer.

Back