Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chris Strausser, Welcome to Houston

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Chris Strausser was hired as the Houston Texans offensive line coach in 2023, bringing 34 years of coaching experience to the club. Strausser has spent the past four seasons (2019-22) in the AFC South working in the same role with the Indianapolis Colts.

Dude is a dude. Other than that one "ineligible receiver downfield" he's doing an incredible job in a short amount of time. They're running screens... real screens, not that bubble crap. Screens.

Last edited:
Not giving up a sack against the Steelers when you have to start Deculus at LT is just amazing. I can't believe how good this unit has performed the last two weeks with all the injuries.

It's really amazing what this pieced together offense is doing. It's not difficult to see them improving even more as the season goes along. Which means a whole lot more wins than a lot of us predicted.

Not giving up a sack against the Steelers when you have to start Deculus at LT is just amazing. I can't believe how good this unit has performed the last two weeks with all the injuries.

They have performed amazingly with the circumstances, but I’m ready for the starters to come back healthy. With most qb’s this line would have given up a few sacks the last couple of games. But Stroud imo has been special in preventing that from happening.

Back