Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chili competition for Orange Lot- Bears game

She is coming out and we are going to tailgate for a while but decided not to go into the game. We have decided that it would be too much for her..

Are you or Mama going to come by and enter the chili cook off???

She is coming out and we are going to tailgate for a while but decided not to go into the game. We have decided that it would be too much for her..

Are you or Mama going to come by and enter the chili cook off???

Shoot nah...Ma is partying in that Taco bell deal. I'll be with my buddy (if he returns my call from 2 weeks ago TODAY) if not...someone will go I am sure.

I'ma coming out for the tailgate (for Doc, he wants me there)
Guess someone needs to sound drunk before the gates open. :thisbig:
Keep a bed handy, I am tired...

I came on by, but it was after ya'll left... I stopped by the group who won it though.
They broke a part of the trophy...

How did things go Carrie? I thought about you and was hoping the cold weather wasn't to much for ya!! Just get stronger this off season and be back in full form next year! I'll continue to keep ya in my prayers!!

PERFECT weather for chili!!! The BC wasn't so lucky!

How did things go Carrie? I thought about you and was hoping the cold weather wasn't to much for ya!! Just get stronger this off season and be back in full form next year! I'll continue to keep ya in my prayers!!

PERFECT weather for chili!!! The BC wasn't so lucky!
I lasted 30 minutes, crawled in the car and slept..and cried. I miss the old FILOgirl I guess. :)
I guess Doc came in 3rd, I hardly remember anything but sleeping.

Back