Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chester Pitts

TEXANS84

Staff member
I just came across an amazing stat. One that deserves some recognition, and unfortunatley being in the offensive line...the only time someone notices you...its more than likely for a bad reason.

Fast facts: Texans: LG Chester Pitts has played in all 2,356 offensive plays in Texans history.

Congrats Chester! Talk about hard work and dedication to be on the field for EVERY SINGLE PLAY IN TEXANS HISTORY!!

:thumbup

Yeap I agree with you there I hope he keeps up the hard work, he's looks to improve there on the line every year.

TEXANS84 said:
I just came across an amazing stat. One that deserves some recognition, and unfortunatley being in the offensive line...the only time someone notices you...its more than likely for a bad reason.

Congrats Chester! Talk about hard work and dedication to be on the field for EVERY SINGLE PLAY IN TEXANS HISTORY!!
:thumbup
So true, no one really appreciates how good a player is until he's out...
no better example of that than Seth Payne.

Thats awesome!! Pitts has been through a lot of critizism about how he's played in the past. He's an example of how players should play every down and not worry about the last play or any critizism you may get. Keep it up Chester.

Back