Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Championship Week: Brees or Foles?

michaelm

vox nihili
For the championship game, should I consider starting Foles over Brees?

NO has been a bit slugginsh on offense recently, and Brees has been somewhat up and down.
Foles has been pretty hot recently.

Brees at home VS the Bucks (I also have Jimmy Graham)
or
Foles on the road AT Dallas (a defense I could score 20 FF points on).

Do I really want to be that guy who sat Drew Brees when all the chips were in the middle of the table? I'm considering it.

Tough call since Foles has been playing pretty steady and that Boys defense is basically crap. At the same time the Saints rely on Brees more and they are playing at home where that offense generally goes off with the added affect that their backs are against the wall to make the playoffs. Brees is use to this situation and generally responds. Foles has not been in this type of situation and will be travelling to Dallas.

gonna have to agree with Duecetx...Brees in the superdome is viscious...unless he's playing Seattle.

Thank GAWD I kept my head on straight and started Brees over Foles.
Won my championship 150 to 108.
Very nice haul this year.
I took home $700 in my company's league and over $2k in my main league. Huge year.

Thank GAWD I kept my head on straight and started Brees over Foles.
Won my championship 150 to 108.
Very nice haul this year.
I took home $700 in my company's league and over $2k in my main league. Huge year.

Nice job.

What is the entrance fee & how much do transactions (add, drops, trades) cost for your main league w a 2K payout?

Nice job.

What is the entrance fee & how much do transactions (add, drops, trades) cost for your main league w a 2K payout?

12 team league with $300 entry fee and all transactions except IR cost $20 each.
Low score each week pays $5, IR moves cost $5 to deactivate and $5 to activate.
I was kinda spitballing when I said $2k. It could easily be higher. Not sure of the exact payout yet.

This year was the 20th season for the league. Pretty good league, but some of the owners are less than stellar so I am almost always in the money.

Back