Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bruce Arians

lol That's funny. Florio is a muckraking entertainer by his own admission. He's never claimed to be a credible journalist. He's going to love the attention from Arians.

Not sure why but he’s always had it in for BA and the Bucs. He’s hating life due to Brady coming back here. He’s a complete tool.

As for all this I’m good with it. I like Bowles and hopefully he does well here. BA was out anyway after this year so let Bowles have the team now while Brady is still in charge (because he is) and there’s solid talent here.

Not sure why but he’s always had it in for BA and the Bucs. He’s hating life due to Brady coming back here. He’s a complete tool.

I think he stirs the pot because it's good for his business. He's no different than the ex-jocks babbling nonsense on NFLN or ESPN. He hates the Texans even more than the Bucs! lol

He does co-host with credible folks like Peter King, Mike Golic, Charean Williams, Myles Simmons, etc. It's not the worst show to get some NFL updates and analysis.

Really, it's just pick your flavor of babbling tool to watch. At least he's honest about being a tool, unlike David Carr and those other ex-jock morons that act like they know everything but can barely put two sentences together on their own.

Back