Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bring out the Battle Red

wags

Veteran
So we have been absolutely destroyed the last two weeks and our players are in the dumps. I say the Coaches should bring the Battle Red jerseys to practice someday this week and announce that they will wear them for the Packers game. Maybe this will light a fire under the Texans. :taz:

I might be wrong but I think there's some kind of rule about wearing the alternate jerseys more than once in a year .....

I do expect there to be a flood of red in the crowd. Our Battle Red could be used as our "rally cap" for the team.

Sunday is going to be awesome!!!! Believe in our boys and come out to celebrate our TEXANS!!!!!!

FILO_girl said:
I do expect there to be a flood of red in the crowd. Our Battle Red could be used as our "rally cap" for the team.

Sunday is going to be awesome!!!! Believe in our boys and come out to celebrate our TEXANS!!!!!!

By all means....wear the red jerseys...they happen to be my favorite!

how about instead of bringing our players out in red jerseys we simply wear the old jerseys but this time install real live NFL calibre players INSIDE of them? This would be a radical change from the Colts game when they were loaned to the local Jr. High School Pee Wee Cheerleading Prep Squad players who were wearing them during the Colts game.

Back