Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

"Blue Lot Sucks"

texanskan

Waterboy
Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!

Also I'll post a video later from 8pm where we had like 20 folks lined up for beer bongs over by the fence where Club Yellow Lot and the Lost Boyz tailgates are

Everyone knows the Cowboys suck but why would one TEXAN'S lot put down another TEXAN'S lot unless they felt inferior.

It just doesn't paint a positive brush on the Yellow Lot.:texflag:

"Blue Lot Sucks"Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!

That's weird. We've been in the yellow lot since the beginning (2002), and I've never heard anyone chanting that a another TEXANS lot sucks. There are many folks that happily mix between all of the different lots, and everyone is out there to enjoy the day and be a unified fan base with one purpose: cheering for the hometown Houston Texans. We've gone on expeditions it the past and were happily welcomed by folks in the orange, red, blue, platinum, and green lots. I've never heard them calling out the yellow lot. Sure, yellow gets teased about the distance, but nobody has ever told me, much less chanted, that yellow sucks.

There are lots of things that suck to chant about: "Lions suck!" "Titans suck!" "Bud Adams sucks! DIE DIE DIE!" "Cowboys suck!"

But I'd say it is in bad form to ever yell that another Houston Texans tailgating lot sucks, and to be honest, I'm a bit disappointed in my fellow yellow lot brethren for this incident. JMO :thumbdown

Db- I parked in yellow lot and didnt find out you were there till we were in blue lot..dang it

Ted Blue lot doesnt suck ( I cant believe the keg stands I saw. did they explain to the ladies the law of gravity?) What I cant believe I also saw a senior citizen do a keg stand.... freaking awesome..none of the lots suck. Yellow lot cheered us the minute we got out the car. we got lost in it Ill be back for JAX game cant wait.

I've never been to the Blue Lot, but from what I've heard it DOES suck. And if the Blue Lotters can't lighten up take some good natured ribbing, maybe everything I heard was right. And if you're a Yellow Lotter and can't revel in some harmless fun, maybe you should move to the Blue.

Lighten up, Francis. We're just having some fun. :):):):):):)

bpe3

I was not a part of any chanting like that.....but the cowboys do suck!!

**The views and opinions expressed in this thread are strictly those of the thread author. The contents of this thread has not been approved by the Yellow Lotters.

Last edited:
I've never been to the Blue Lot, but from what I've heard it DOES suck. And if the Blue Lotters can't lighten up take some good natured ribbing, maybe everything I heard was right. And if you're a Yellow Lotter and can't revel in some harmless fun, maybe you should move to the Blue.

Lighten up, Francis. We're just having some fun. :):):):):):)

bpe3
The first line just kinda rules out a reasoned reply doesn't it?

That's usually referred to as speaking out your ***.

Lighten up, Francis. We're just having some fun.

bpe3

Dude, there is harmless fun, and then there is grouping your fellow Texans fans with the the freakin' Cowboys!!

Surely you can figure out the difference between good-natured 'rivalry' and downright insults, yeah? :shades:

I think the Yelow lot is biggoted.:stirpot:

It seems to all come down to color to some of you.

I am calling the Preacher out on this

Preacher Man Preacher Man Help me please
Seems a few of the yellow bellies got a case of the fleas
Their a screaming foul and pointing to Blue
Preacher Man, What can we do
I got an Idea and it should be good
Pull these Yellow Bellies out from the Hood
Put them right up near the Preacher Man's toes
Poke a hole in the can and let the beer flow
do this now and then every thirty
By game time there will be no more dirty

You go Mojo Shotgun thirty

Last edited:
Thanks, Joe. At least someone here has a sense of humor. :)

bpe3

I've got a sense of humor, but there was nothing in the original post to indicate that he was joking. And sorry, man, I'm not going to assume anything around these parts without knowing original intent. For all I know, he was serious about it. Some people can be territorial about these things. idonno:

So let me read it again...

texanskan said:
Chants followed the "Cowboys Suck" chants during shotgun 30 yesterday

Good Stuff!

Also I'll post a video later from 8pm where we had like 20 folks lined up for beer bongs over by the fence where Club Yellow Lot and the Lost Boyz tailgates are

:spit: lol: :heh: :ok:

I've got a sense of humor, but there was nothing in the original post to indicate that he was joking.

That's why people shouldn't comment on things that they know NOTHING about.

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3

The OP wasn't joking. I was talking about the "blue lot sucks" chant. That was the joke. That was the good natured ribbing. Yes. It happened. I was there. I saw it. I heard it. I didn't start it, but I did join it. It was all in good fun. Now we're all being called out for bashing some other lot. Get over it. Stop being critical of people for doing or saying things that you neither saw, nor heard nor understand.

bpe3

Yellow Lot>>>>>>>>>>>Blue Lot

bpe3

I don't think that anyone would have posted anything without the first post (and the title)....in fact, I am sure of it.

bpe3
So, you've never even been to the Blue Lot, so aren't you admittedly commenting on something YOU know "nothing about"?

:potkettle:

bpe3

Dude, why get so emotional about it? :um:

Seriously, you seem to be a bit uptight about someone commenting on an issue that has sparked division among TEXANS FANS in the past.

Perhaps it is you that shouldn't chant something so stupid when you know apparently know NOTHING about the past subject of parking lot rivalries.

Get over yourself. Maybe I just don't have enough beer in me right now to find "blue lot sucks" chants all that "funny". I'm not sure what's to understand other than your apparent inferiority complex about something so freakin' trivial like what color parking lot you tailgate in.

Whatever. Enjoy your lame entertainment. I will leave you to it now.

p.s. Did you catch that this post is only joking? If you don't get the joke, maybe you just don't understand.

:sarcasm:

Can't we all just get along? :)

I agree completely. :howdy:

BTW, I love you guys and you are a great asset to the atmosphere in the yellow grass. No matter where we're at, we hear the sirens and the chants. It wouldn't be game day without it.

So I'm not down on the OP or anyone defending him. I'm just not big on divisions among a fanbase that has enough problems to contend with, like being fanatics for a team without a winning record in it's history.

There are lots of things that suck in this world (i.e. Titans, Bengals, Cowboys, taxes, etc.), but blue lot is not one of them. JMO

UNITED WE STAND! :texflag:

I'm too busy tailgating to worry about what the other lots are doing.....

Same here David! Wish I had the energy to visit the other lots though. Would love to meet some of the greatest football fans on the face of the earth! Don't matter to me where they park, as long as they show up!!!

:gotexans1

same here david! Wish i had the energy to visit the other lots though. Would love to meet some of the greatest football fans on the face of the earth! Don't matter to me where they park, as long as they show up!!!

:gotexans1

qft!

I'm too busy tailgating to worry about what the other lots are doing.....

Not only that, but they're doing the same thing you're doing in the other lots....TAILGATING!!

If you're partying and having a good time with friends and family, what the hell does it matter what color your parking pass is?

Good talking to you, bpe3.

Why dont we get all the Yellow Lotters and Blue Lotters together before the game?
We can meet up in the Green Lot for shots before the game!

could someone tell me where blue lot is???. I have no idea about that lot..I only know yellow lot with its beautiful green grass.....except after it rains.....

i love that yellow lot......:fans::gotexans1:texan:

could someone tell me where blue lot is???. I have no idea about that lot..I only know yellow lot with its beautiful green grass.....except after it rains.....

i love that yellow lot......:fans::gotexans1:texan:

It hasn't been very beautiful or green lately.

I am calling the Preacher out on this

Preacher Man Preacher Man Help me please
Seems a few of the yellow bellies got a case of the fleas
Their a screaming foul and pointing to Blue
Preacher Man, What can we do
I got an Idea and it should be good
Pull these Yellow Bellies out from the Hood
Put them right up near the Preacher Man's toes
Poke a hole in the can and let the beer flow
do this now and then every thirty
By game time there will be no more dirty

You go Mojo Shotgun thirty

I never received the call... for those of you who didn't know but I (yes Filo_Doc) is an ordained Minister. I can marry you or bury you for $50.00

Back